Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSpellbook of Rudra EmptySpellbook of Rudra

more_horiz
Spellbook of Rudra 300?cb=20170414153304

Normal Spell
Send to the Graveyard, 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control or 1 "Spellbook" card in your hand or field, except "Spellbook of Rudra", and if you do, draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Rudra" per turn.

Awesome new card for good old Spellbook decks. It's basically a weaker version of Judgment which will give this deck a bit of a boost it needs. Another good thing is the fact that generic Spellcaster decks can use it too. Can't wait to give this card a try and perhaps play it with Dark Magician. Post you opinions as well. I'm interested too hear what you guys think.

descriptionSpellbook of Rudra EmptyRe: Spellbook of Rudra

more_horiz
Spellbook support?

Spellbook of Rudra 1166172

more_horiz
I love this, might even reignite my old fling with spellbooks! xD

You could even use this and Blue Boy as a draw engine in decks that aren't reliant on their normal summon (or have effects to give you multiple normal summons) seems like a concept I'll have to tinker with. 

I guess Code Of The Duellist is when I'll start experimenting with stuff in Modern Yugimonz again, some cool toys to play with coming up around then.

more_horiz
I usually tech in Dark Magician in my Spellbook decks but he now has his own support. I played Timaeus' Spellbook in Monarch format and deck was pretty neat. It needed more consistency and I love this card even more

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply