Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe name's Kion EmptyThe name's Kion

more_horiz
Hey guys!

The name's Kion. I've been dueling for almost 14 years either in real life or in video games, althought I never went to any competition whatsoever. I consider myself a competent duelist, but I will not hide, I got some problems when it come to ruling of cards.

None the less it never stop me from enjoying a good duel, so I hope to have lots of fun ones around here. I'm a goodsport, win or lose it doesn't matter to me it's a great experience to have either way. 

Now come the conclusion of this introduction, what can I say about me, more then I already did... At the moment I've been messing around with Paleozoic Frogs and Metalfoes, but my favorite archtype will always be Ninjas. 

Have a good day to y'all around here.

descriptionThe name's Kion EmptyRe: The name's Kion

more_horiz
Kion wrote:
Hey guys!

The name's Kion. I've been dueling for almost 14 years either in real life or in video games, althought I never went to any competition whatsoever. I consider myself a competent duelist, but I will not hide, I got some problems when it come to ruling of cards.

None the less it never stop me from enjoying a good duel, so I hope to have lots of fun ones around here. I'm a goodsport, win or lose it doesn't matter to me it's a great experience to have either way. 

Now come the conclusion of this introduction, what can I say about me, more then I already did... At the moment I've been messing around with Paleozoic Frogs and Metalfoes, but my favorite archtype will always be Ninjas. 

Have a good day to y'all around here.

Welcome to DA. If you ever have any ruling questions, be sure to post in our rulings chat in Discord. A large number of competent players are at your arsenal within the halls of DA. Have fun and stay active!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply