Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIntroducing Kyrion EmptyIntroducing Kyrion

more_horiz
Hello everyone I'm Kyrion I have been dueling since yugioh came out in the US. I took a break from dueling in 2005 after I graduated high school. I married in 2011 with my first wife so picked up dueling to bond with my step kids, After I got divorced in 2014 I stopped dueling for a while until I met my current wife and started dueling my brother in law since the I've been dueling. I am a bit of an old school duelist but I want to get back into that thick of it and learn all I can about all the new cards and just over all improve to be a better duelist. My favorite monster has always been Blue eyes white dragon in any deck I've played I always have my blue eyes.

descriptionIntroducing Kyrion EmptyRe: Introducing Kyrion

more_horiz
Introducing Kyrion Hello-bear

more_horiz
Kyrion wrote:
Hello everyone I'm Kyrion I have been dueling since yugioh came out in the US. I took a break from dueling in 2005 after I graduated high school. I married in 2011 with my first wife so picked up dueling to bond with my step kids, After I got divorced in 2014 I stopped dueling for a while until I met my current wife and started dueling my brother in law since the I've been dueling. I am a bit of an old school duelist but I want to get back into that thick of it and learn all I can about all the new cards and just over all improve to be a better duelist. My favorite monster has always been Blue eyes white dragon in any deck I've played I always have my blue eyes.

Welcome to DA. You should link up with @CrimsonOverlord and discuss BEWD sometime. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply