Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFormalities to the One..And Only..Akuma EmptyFormalities to the One..And Only..Akuma

more_horiz
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! :D Allow me to introduce myself, the name's Ken, but you can simply refer to me as Akuma if you like. I have been play yugioh ever since I would around 10 years old and have been playing competitive yugioh for about the last 4 years of my life, and my can I say it has most certainly been a blast XD. My Favorite Decks of all time would most likely be between Ghostrick, Subterror,Traptrix, and Kozmo variants. I cant wait to play against you guys and hope to make new friends while I am here.

Thank you all so much and stay classy! Wink

descriptionFormalities to the One..And Only..Akuma EmptyRe: Formalities to the One..And Only..Akuma

more_horiz
Hey there, really glad you joined us, enjoy your stay!

descriptionFormalities to the One..And Only..Akuma EmptyRe: Formalities to the One..And Only..Akuma

more_horiz
AkumaDivine wrote:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! :D Allow me to introduce myself, the name's Ken, but you can simply refer to me as Akuma if you like. I have been play yugioh ever since I would around 10 years old and have been playing competitive yugioh for about the last 4 years of my life, and my can I say it has most certainly been a blast XD. My Favorite Decks of all time would most likely be between Ghostrick, Subterror,Traptrix, and Kozmo variants. I cant wait to play against you guys and hope to make new friends while I am here.

Thank you all so much and stay classy! Wink

Welcome to DA. Have fun and stay active. I see you and @SilentKatana linking up for some ghostrick talk

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply