Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhe's here Emptyhe's here

more_horiz
My name is Jin Kazami, I have been a nomad in the dueling world for quite some time dueling against the very best. sometimes winning. sometimes losing but always refining and tweaking. I walk a road few can travel and that is the road of radiance!

I am the radiant beast because I've been through the fires of hell and back.

My dragonsbayne Zwei deck and amazoness daison! decks have no equal and come tournament season I will be the one to claim total victory. Slifer red be prepared because this beast is ready for war. and Ready to fight!

descriptionhe's here EmptyRe: he's here

more_horiz
Hey there, welcome, glad you made intro,

join our discord where we all chat

https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v

more_horiz
Jin_Saithyama_Kazami wrote:
My name is Jin Kazami, I have been a nomad in the dueling world for quite some time dueling against the very best. sometimes winning. sometimes losing but always refining and tweaking. I walk a road few can travel and that is the road of radiance!

I am the radiant beast because I've been through the fires of hell and back.

My dragonsbayne Zwei deck and amazoness daison! decks have no equal and come tournament season I will be the one to claim total victory. Slifer red be prepared because this beast is ready for war. and Ready to fight!

@Jin Kazama seems you have been summoned bro

Welcome to DA. Please refrain from feeding the trolls

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply