Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionN00by ol' schoo Yugioh player EmptyN00by ol' schoo Yugioh player

more_horiz
I use to play YuGiOh during its inception. from Legend of Blue Eyes to Elemental Energy (8'th grade to Senior year) Not sure why, but I got curious as to how far YuGiOh has progress and decided to come back to the game of my youth since it's still going strong and definitely has changed a lot. 
I don't know if this is the forum, but I believe it is. If anyone can refresh my memory, I think there was a "Shadow" or a "purple" font dorm groups in this forum, but I use to go by "Rogue" a loooong time ago and I think "Ricardo" was the Mod, i don't remember lol

I'd like some help on what sites to check out, videos, tips, etc.. 

Thanks again!
- N

descriptionN00by ol' schoo Yugioh player EmptyRe: N00by ol' schoo Yugioh player

more_horiz
Hey there, welcome, glad you made intro,

join our discord where we all chat

https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v

more_horiz
navi wrote:
I use to play YuGiOh during its inception. from Legend of Blue Eyes to Elemental Energy (8'th grade to Senior year) Not sure why, but I got curious as to how far YuGiOh has progress and decided to come back to the game of my youth since it's still going strong and definitely has changed a lot. 
I don't know if this is the forum, but I believe it is. If anyone can refresh my memory, I think there was a "Shadow" or a "purple" font dorm groups in this forum, but I use to go by "Rogue" a loooong time ago and I think "Ricardo" was the Mod, i don't remember lol

I'd like some help on what sites to check out, videos, tips, etc.. 

Thanks again!
- N

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and ask if you mean ricardoarchangel and if the forum in question is by chance NDA, not DA? Regardless, welcome to DA. I look forward to hearing your response, as I'm pretty sure I remember the name Rogue at NDA. If so, we can discuss more

more_horiz
Yes! That's him! And that's correct NDA Northern Dual Academy, if I remember correctly.

more_horiz
navi wrote:
Yes! That's him! And that's correct NDA Northern Dual Academy, if I remember correctly.

Nice. You're Rogue who if I remember correctly was in DMD (Dark Magician Dorm). Not sure if you were still active when I made it though. Yea it shut down some time ago. You'll recall names such as Paladin, Pharaoh Horus, Control, etc. Good times, it was the first academy I ever joined. Can't remember my final username there since I changed it. Looking forward to some games wit ya

@Jin Kazama Brings back some memories, right?

more_horiz
Yes, yes, yes. You are correct and I remember those names now. I remember winning of the tourneys there. And I was active for about a year later.
Now I've been out of the game and need a HUGE refreshing of the game. Very rusty of what the game is.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply