Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIntroduction to Duel Academy EmptyIntroduction to Duel Academy

more_horiz
Hey Duel Academy, I am new to this and my name is greywolfvino. I've been dueling since elementary school although in those days I wasn't very good. It wasn't until middle school when the synchros came out until I was really good. I don't have a set deck that I like to use, I just like to use the decks of the main character: Dark Magician (Yugi), Elemental Heroes (Jaden), Stardust Dragon (Yusei), Gagaga Utopia (Yuma), Odd-Eyes Performapal (Yuya), and now Cyverse Links (Yusaku). I used to have a Yu-Gi-Oh youtube channel. Also I don't know if there is a ranking duel or anything, so anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

descriptionIntroduction to Duel Academy EmptyRe: Introduction to Duel Academy

more_horiz
Hey there join our discord to chat 
Enjoy your stay 
https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v

more_horiz
greywolfvino wrote:
Hey Duel Academy, I am new to this and my name is greywolfvino. I've been dueling since elementary school although in those days I wasn't very good. It wasn't until middle school when the synchros came out until I was really good. I don't have a set deck that I like to use, I just like to use the decks of the main character: Dark Magician (Yugi), Elemental Heroes (Jaden), Stardust Dragon (Yusei), Gagaga Utopia (Yuma), Odd-Eyes Performapal (Yuya), and now Cyverse Links (Yusaku). I used to have a Yu-Gi-Oh youtube channel. Also I don't know if there is a ranking duel or anything, so anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to DA, have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, greywolfvino. I hope you will have an enjoyable time here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply