Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey there! EmptyHey there!

more_horiz
Hi there! I'm Spencer, but AceBonanza works just as well. Like many, I got into the game when the original series came over to the West for the first time, but I haven't played YGO regularly since 5Ds was on the air, but I'm finally getting back into it. 
I used to be a pretty dang good duelist, so I'm hoping to one day reclaim those semi-glorious days of old. (I also really want to climb the ranks here, so I kind of ran through the entire guide).

That's pretty much all there is to know! Looking forward to being a part of the community!

descriptionHey there! EmptyRe: Hey there!

more_horiz
Hey there! Definitely join our discord if you have not, and I'm glad you actually read our guide, because not many people read it. It shows initiative. Hopefully you are up the challenge and enjoy your stay!

more_horiz
We use Discord to chat with other duelists in our academy, here is our link

https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v

more_horiz
Just joined the chat, thanks for the link!

Yeah I like to be prepared haha, especially if I'm planning on advancing to Ra.

more_horiz
welcome to the forum bro!

more_horiz
Hey there buddy. Welcome to DA! What's your favorite deck? My favorite is Sylvan:)

more_horiz
Thanks for all the welcomes!

As for my favourite deck, I'm still figuring out what works nowadays. Way back when, I ran a Gravekeepers deck, I'm thinking about an X-Saber Deck maybe? I'd love some recommendations!

more_horiz
damn, i ran those decks b4 like a few years ago lol

welcome anyways

more_horiz
Yeah, I may be a bit behind on the times haha. What decks would you recommend for re-entry?

more_horiz
AceBonanza wrote:
Hi there! I'm Spencer, but AceBonanza works just as well. Like many, I got into the game when the original series came over to the West for the first time, but I haven't played YGO regularly since 5Ds was on the air, but I'm finally getting back into it. 
I used to be a pretty dang good duelist, so I'm hoping to one day reclaim those semi-glorious days of old. (I also really want to climb the ranks here, so I kind of ran through the entire guide).

That's pretty much all there is to know! Looking forward to being a part of the community!

Welcome to DA Spencer. I'm sure you'll have a blast here

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply