Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionUpdate - Do You Like The Small Changes? EmptyUpdate - Do You Like The Small Changes?

more_horiz
I don't mean the forum is changing its look, but I mean the activity in the forums, discord, tournaments etc. How do you guys feel about the small changes so far? The staff is working hard to make this a better place around. This topic is just about any feedback and suggestions, because we like to hear our members out. Some of you may not know, but we have hidden staff section here and on discord where we discuss ideas, and events planned in the near future. We actually do something! lol. Anyways, what else is coming up you ask?

We plan to keep affiliating with proper discord channels, we already have affiliated with 2 discord channels that has brought us quite an amount of members as you have seen on discord and the introduction section here, so please give them warm welcomes. Also, we plan on hosting a slifer tournament soon for the new guys, to give a person a chance to rank up to Ra. Of course for non-slifer people, we will host more tournament and events, brought to you by our staff.

We will continue hosting Yu-Gi-Oh! Hangman (which seems to be popular and easy way to get Duel Points. We will continue Dice Games to earn DP, and we will host more Mafia events for you guys.

For our Duel Links members, you guys have been asking to make it a thing here in DA, and I have been working on getting affiliations done with a Duel Links Discord channel to bring that hype here to DA and bring more Duel Link members here. Might or might not be successful, we will have to see, but things seem bright so far in that aspect. We do have a Duel Links section here in DA's forum so check it out please!

As for advertising, we are working on custom made signatures/bars for those loyal to DA to help us advertise in other forums. We have been advertising in DuelingBook's lobbies out forum to let ourselves be well known. Remember with activity, we can bring more events and host more lives on our Discord. More lives hosted means more chances to win Duel Points to rank up! It also means more competition, and more fun!

That's all I have for now, any future updates I will let you guys know. If you have questions, concerns, or any suggestions reply to this and we will try to implement them. I like how these small changes are going so far. A great big thanks, to your lovely staff for making it happen, and to you guys as well because without you guys, this would not be a thing. Hopefully you guys, enjoy your stay so far in Duel Academy!

descriptionUpdate - Do You Like The Small Changes? EmptyRe: Update - Do You Like The Small Changes?

more_horiz
an idea
Ywall are doing great right now I guess I don't really have much to say.

descriptionUpdate - Do You Like The Small Changes? EmptyRe: Update - Do You Like The Small Changes?

more_horiz
Someone tl;dr this for me

I'll give 1 DP as prize.

more_horiz
Pretty much told the members of the small changes that have gone down in the forums, and how ask them for any more suggestions. Where is my 1DP?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Someone tl;dr this for me

I'll give 1 DP as prize.

He's telling our members that we are working on stuff. I told you he's qualified for a staffer  Update - Do You Like The Small Changes? 2864255611

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply