Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhere did you get your copy of ps? EmptyWhere did you get your copy of ps?

more_horiz
does anybody now where i can download it without downloading a virus? I haven't done it in a very long time.

descriptionWhere did you get your copy of ps? EmptyRe: Where did you get your copy of ps?

more_horiz
we don't condone pirating here. I can happily direct you to a website to get a free version of Gimp.

descriptionWhere did you get your copy of ps? EmptyRe: Where did you get your copy of ps?

more_horiz
Torrents. Look for the most upvoted torrents.

more_horiz
i got mine off KickAss but they're gone for good now.

more_horiz
Just spam Google with cracked PS versions etc

more_horiz
I think I've got cracked version from MediaFire long time ago, somewhere in 2014 and never had problems with Viruses. Just be carefull since there were more different links.

more_horiz
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/8-graphic-design/459935-photoshop-cs6-extended-download.html

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum