Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionQuest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 EmptyQuest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Class: Beastmaster, Tamer of Beasts[plus one to multiplier]
Level: 10
Damage: 330
Warlock of Tristain.
Level 9: 310 Damage
Instead of predicting and rolling 5 cards, instead roll 8. You do not take damage if the final 3 cards are predicted incorrectly. The previous critical effect of guessing all cards correctly only requires the first 5 cards to be guessed correctly, but would also triple the damage from any correctly guessed among the final 3.

Equipped items: Magical Hat, Claw of the White Dragon, Millennial Shield

Log 1,
I have retrieved my possessions from the...Merchant, I think. For all that, magic seems to be his thing.. No matter, while I'm here it appears as though I have no issue, so I Shall do my best to make use of this.
Log 1 end.

descriptionQuest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment)

more_horiz
The member 'TricMagic' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Monster Evolution' :
Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Shooti10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Red-ey11 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Jinzo10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Red-ey12 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Jinzo_10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Jinzo_11 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Stardu10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Jinzo_10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Jinzo_11

descriptionQuest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment)

more_horiz
My attack's starting to be enveloped... Come on/\
Life of a Dragon: 16300/34000
Full Power Of Friendship!: 330x3
Full Power of My Bonds: 310

Dark Magician of Chaos
Life: 1230/2600
Power: 2800

more_horiz
The member 'TricMagic' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Monster Evolution' :
Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Shooti10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Red-ey10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Gaia_d10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Red-ey11 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Shooti11 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Red-ey10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Swift_10 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Red-ey12 Quest of Chaos[Magician of Black](Infinity Moment) - Page 2 Red-ey11

more_horiz
Life of a Dragon: 16300/34000
Full Power Of Friendship!: 330x4
Full Power of My Bonds: 310
"Starlight Breaker...EXXXX!!!!!!"

Dark Magician of Chaos
Life: 1230/2600
Power: 2800 
\                  crack/

and with that, Dark Magic Reflections
shatters/

Illusions of Chaos
complete

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply