Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEvent Item - jj's masterpiece EmptyEvent Item - jj's masterpiece

more_horiz
Draft Proposal :

This would need a section in the dice games area. If you allow this, call it "Dice Jar Legacies". The stupidly long title is just a running gag and should not impose upon practicality. Difficulties I anticipate (IE, things I can't do) are fairly limited, the only one being that mods are going to have to drop people's DP on the paywall. Character sheets aren't really a thing because people will play as themselves except with some stats that are to be copypasted at the start of each thread they're involved in. That aside, this is primarily PVE, so it should (almost) run itself. The only thing I lack right now is incentive to actually play, and, if I'm honest, I feel like people are going to bite anyways just so they can start killing each other in PVP with dice.

Oh, also, I do intend to play in this event as well, but I'm gonna be half NPC and not give myself any fancy items or shit unless I earn them in glorious battle against players or w/e. I'll play it by ear.

TLDR:PVE/PVP Dice Jar RPG with a levelling system using no features that do not already exist. #makedicejargreatagain

descriptionEvent Item - jj's masterpiece EmptyRe: Event Item - jj's masterpiece

more_horiz
Have to say you've piqued my interest

more_horiz
I'm sold ( I don't really like the current dice jar games)

more_horiz
To be quite honest, the only dice game we've been rolling around recently is Exodia Lottery. So a new one might be refreshing. 

I'll see with Staff buds what do they think about it.

more_horiz
Sounds good.
I created a sub-section in the Dice Games area for you, so whenever you're ready with the rules and such, just post the thread there.
~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply