Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 7 section three EmptyYugioh wars chapter 7 section three

more_horiz
Sorry for taking so long but here is the last section of this chapter. 

They saw a door leading to the rest of the level. A squad put up wall breaches on the door and then it quickly exploded which  killed the immortals near it. One of them tosses a flash bang in the small office that they found. That was brought enough time to kill the enemies in there. They got to the computer .Okay we got control of this office. We… have… a layout of this level and I got you guys as red dots. Okay go forward  at the third door on the left and on the second door to the left are enemy units. Treat all enemies as Immortals.” The guy at the computer said on the comms. Two teams got sent in to clear those rooms. “Watch yourself you enemy forces incoming. They got duel monsters out with some set spell/trap cards.” The computer guy said on the comms.  A squad went in and they saw the enemy about to break the door that one of the teams got sent down to secure a room was at monsters. One used three mystical space typhoons then another one used Dark hole that got rid of the monsters.

They enemy opened fire and they returned fire back.  The two squad members got a wounded. Then red nova 07 came in to take their place and finish off the enemy . The other squads came out. “Okay there are enemies in the east west and north hall way. There too many to go at them with a couple of squads. We have to use a full force strike.” Then the computer guy said. They went to the center.“Set up defensive positions. Snipers shoot when order and get into position. “Tony order and the other teams went with it. After one minute. “I got a target.”  Saren said. The other snipers got a confirmed target. “We are ready. Open fire.” Tony order. “It would be so fucking funny if they ran down here and they were like Ahhhh and we were like Hahahahahaha.  I do have the feeling that we should oh lock the door still … Na where fine hahahaha.”  An immortal solider said. “AHHHHH!” he shouted in pain. Why, because he got shot in the head.
Then they all of the enemy soldiers heard the gun fire the ones at the center returned fire. The problem with that is a part of the hallway that they are shooting at goes up and down so they are not hitting them at all. More and more were getting killed by sniper fire. Then they decided to charge. As they charge they got pick off one by one. When they got to the center point the other two immortal squads look at them getting killed. They saw the last one die by getting his heart getting shoot at by Saren Gauss sniper rifle.  Then the other two groups of enemies came out in  to open fire in rows but most were shooting down before they could get a single shot off.

After the last one died “Okay there are some immortals in the office rooms to the left and right hall way. Take them out first.” the computer guy advise them One team for each side went to one side. They opened the door and quickly followed up by a flash bang then they took out the immortals with a viscous gun fire. “Okay Hack those computers and you will be able to open the door up.” computer guy updated them. They went to go hack while red nova 07 got into a defensive position.
After they did that they told three squad to go over there. They also set up a defensive perimeter.  The computer guy said “We have a massive force behind that door. The enemy head Mayor will be hiding in their most likely. They have full control of the door we can’t open it. Assault team finds a way to breach it. Inside I need two hackers on those computers. After you succeed we will hack away at any information we get. Good luck.” The computer guy told them.

“I can blow up that door most likely from over here.” A Red nova 09 solider said “Do it.”  A red nova sergeant said. He got out his heavy missile launcher out. He aimed at the center of the door. He waits until the sniper gets under the heavies and the heavy’s set up an energy shield.  Then he fires both missiles at then they duck down until his ammo regenerated. The door blows up into pieces. A solider active Royal decree. Good thing he did because the enemy active a lot of trap cards that would of deal card effect damage to them.  These cards like some other different kind of cards are called “Burn cards.” Because they don’t deal damage to your opponent by battle. Then the enemy stated to fire shoots. Then monsters started to come in. A3 soldier active Gemini spark and they each use three. Yes they had the requirements,  Jt and Ben as well as the other heavy where laying down massive heavy fire making the enemy miss a lot because they where trying no to get hit as much as possible and the energy shield protected them form grenades. Well the enemy is getting whoop.

The enemy major is firing two Energy pistols.“Don’t let up. Keep on firing.  Don’t hold GAAA!”  The enemy Major said and screamed  in a German voice after he got head shot. “Major is dead!” A solider said then he got killed Fista chucked “Some of you boys just make it too easy.” Fista said as her and other assault troopers fired near the heavies. Jeremy  threw a grenade inside someone was about to grab it but I went off. All of the enemy soldiers went up into the air and everyone got free easy hits on them. They took them out like a boos. “Yolo.” Josh said.  He threw a photon grenade in just to make sure they were dead. Some other grenades were thrown in as well for the double insurance coverage. A squad went to go check the room quickly after that was done. One of them said “Clear!”

Tony reported in “Sir Golden Claw this sergeant of Red Nova team 07. We have killed the Major and the remainder of his immortal forces. Do you copy sir?” Tony asks and two hackers went to the computers in the room. “Yes I heard, good job. Everyone expect Green totem and Yellow claw platoon go thought the exit we made. After that Green totem and Yellow claw platoon leave the area. Get the doors open for the tanks. Red nova your job is done. The infantry and the other Genesis soldiers will help rap things up.” Golden claw said.  The two hackers and the other hackers in due time got the doors to open ups o they tanks can roll in.  When the enemy saw the tanks coming they knew that they were in for a pounding.  At the entrance hole that was made that Saddie ask after killing a guy. “Hey what my current recorded?” She strength one of her arms.  “57 kills and 44 of them were head shots. That would be about 77% on head shots. Not bad.” Rancho said “Damn.” David said. “It better she got that may head shoots than none. That a really good thing and since she is the only one in our squad that uses a sniper rifle.  it still a good thing. That more than ¾ of 100%. It really is a good thing.” Cameron said.

“Ya that true but we should get ready to protect now since they are coming back.” Daniel said who then went up to rancho and his small team to help out since they got the main entrance covered. Some enemy soldiers came over. They feel for the set trip mines and got killed. “LOL.” Said Gaia.”It all about the kills, about the kills.” Rancho sang. Then he killed 5 guys that were coming. “All about that bass parody dang that song is really old.. It could use some work.”  He said.  “I know.”    Rancho replied “Here they come.” David mention.  Then two tag duel lashes flew out and caught Daniel and Rancho. “Dang it.” Daniel said.  The two Immortals come out as other Genesis soldiers take aim at them. They appear and they see them.”Looks like we are going to die if we win are lose we are still dead but this is to be expect we already lost. Might as well go out with a bang.” Immortal solider two said as he walk in a black amour with a gas like helmet. Both enemies active their duel disk then Rancho and Daniel active their duel disk.

“I go first.” Immortal 1 said. “ I Will first  summon Goblin burgh in attack mode* it appears* it special  allows me to special summon a level four or lower monster form my hand in face up defense position. I special summon form my hand dark resonator. * it appears in blue. Now I will Tune dark Resonator and Goblin Burgh in order to Sychro summon *the rings appears and the monsters go in stars inside the rings.* In order to Sychro summon Gungnir, dragon of the ice barrier. I set one card face down and I end my turn.” Immortal 1 said.

“my move I draw.” Daniel said. “Okay so I can’t attack until it my turn again. So since you control monsters and I control none I Can special summon Acedia, Sloth of the catastrophe in attack mode. Now I normal summon Vrael, Justice of the Catastrophe in attack mode. When it summoned I can use it special ability. I can flip two coins and if both are heads I can destroy the card I targeted. It has to be monster. So here we go. * two coins with dark magician as head and blue eyes as tails they both flip one is tails and one is head.* hmm.” Daniel said. “Hahaha luck is not on your side.” Immortal solider 2 responded. “Don’t care. I use the effect of Acedia, Sloth of the catastrophe special ability once per turn I can lower it level or raise it. I will lower it by one. Now I will Tune Acedia, Sloth of the catastrophe and Vrael, Justice of the Catastrophe * they become stars and go inside a ring.* in order to Sychro summon into Skelg, Dark Ruler of the Catastrophe in attack mode. When it summoned I can send one “Catastrophe” monster form my  deck to my graveyard. I send Casteil, Hope of the Catastrophe to the graveyard and when ti sent to the graveyard by a “Catastrophe “ special ability I can draw one card form my deck. * draws a card.* Now I set two card and I end my turn.” Daniel said.

“My turn. I draw.” Immortal solider two said. “ I active Polyermaztion and I fuse four “ancient gear”  monsters form my hand *they get fused* in order to fusion summon Ancient gear Chaos giant. I end my turn. ha you don’t stand a chance. “ Immortal solider 2 said. “Don’t count us out. I draw.” Rancho said.

“I active Legionnaires Assemble. With this I can special summon one “Legionnaire” monster on the field form my deck. I summon legionnaire Archer and when she summoned  I can add one level four or lower “Legionnaire monster form my deck to my hand. I chose Legionnaire scout. Now since I have a “legionnaire monster” on my field I can special summon Legionnaire onto the field * it appears in attack position. Now I contact fuse *both monster fuse* in order to contact fusion into legionnaire Lieutenant. When is summoned I can special summon an “Legionnaire monster” that is level four or lower.  I summon Legionnaire spear man Since I have two Legionnaire monsters on the field I can special summon legionnaire Sergeant onto he field.” Rancho said. “All of these combos can’t help you.” Immortal 2 said. “Oh it will.” Rancho said with a smirk.

“ I contact fuse My Legionnaire Lieutenant and spear man in order to special summon  Legionnaire Grand marshall. *it appears and the immortal giggle.* Since it summoned I can special summon level 5 “Leginore monster or lower form my graveyard or deck. I am going to special summon Legionnaire Lieutenant. When she is special summoned I can special summon a level four or lower monster form my graveyard or hand and you know what I can only summon so form my hand. I summon Legionnaire  Calvary. Okay so now I will use his effect twice because twice per turn I can increase the attack points of one of my “legionnaire” monsters attack point by 300 and I chose my  Legionnaire grand marshal making go form 3250 attack points to 4150. *the enemy giggles*  Okay well Now it time to active m spell card Legionnaire Leadership.. All of my fusion “Lengionre monsters gain attacks between the difference in levels times by 100. Now it time to attack. My legionnaire grand marshall will attack your Gungnir, dragon of the ice barrier also it attack form the gain is now 4450 but that okay also you spell/trap card are useless against it.  *it destroys the monster and immortal 1 takes 1950 life points of damage and is now down to 2050 life point.

Now my spell card actives Legionnaire Leadership once per turn if one of my “Legioonire monsters”  desroy on of your monster you take damage equal to my highest monster attack points which is my Legioonire Grand Marshall which is 4450  and now because of the rules of card effect damage both of you take it. * the two immortal screamed as arrows get shot at by  big fire arrows form the spell card. This recues their life points to zero. Daniel and racho win.*  Oh ya.” Rancho said and finishes them off.

“Aw  could not go all out. Oh well good thing I did not pop that monster oh wit Ancient gear chaos giant can’t stop hand effects never mind. “ Daniel said . a while later the troops and tanks started to come back. There was no more enemy unit’s coming.  After all of Red nova infantry and tanks left a Hulk went to go pick up the other three companies.   After they landed back at the Training base Hindu,
At the base people where happy that no one died and they won.” Yes that was awesome.” Jeremy said in complete joy as he went on his bed. “Well that is just the first of many.” Tony mention.”Well lets’ just enjoy this win a bit.” Zack commented. “ Well  the stalemate is going to cease soon and it going to our side probably and we are going to be pushing hard now to take this planet.” Yuri added. “ That is true.  Our missions won’t be as big mostly but they will be important of course. Well we will do more big battle like this one. Consider this one a warm up.” JT said. “Aw don’t be dumber stuff down right now Jt.” Chase replied. “I get it thought.” He said right after that.

The next day.  Tony and Yuri got there next Mission. Tomorrow each team will do their missions. Now we will count days and mission because the assault was a mission the next mission will be mission two. All who came back got promoted. Sergeants went to seconded grade Sergeant’s. Privates went second grade privates.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 7 section three EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 7 section three

more_horiz
i kind of feel like nobody reads this anymore

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 7 section three EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 7 section three

more_horiz
I do Smile

more_horiz
“ I contact fuse My Legionnaire Lieutenant and spear man in order to special summon  Legionnaire Grand marshall. *it appears and the immortal giggle.* Since it summoned I can special summon level 5 “Leginore monster or lower form my graveyard or deck. I am going to special summon Legionnaire Lieutenant. When she is special summoned I can special summon a level four or lower monster form my graveyard or hand and you know what I can only summon so form my hand. I summon Legionnaire  Calvary. Okay so now I will use his effect twice because twice per turn I can increase the attack points of one of my “legionnaire” monsters attack point by 300 and I chose my  Legionnaire grand marshal making go form 3250 attack points to 4150. *the enemy giggles*  Okay well Now it time to active m spell card Legionnaire Leadership.. All of my fusion “Lengionre monsters gain attacks between the difference in levels times by 100. Now it time to attack. My legionnaire grand marshall will attack your Gungnir, dragon of the ice barrier also it attack form the gain is now 4450 but that okay also you spell/trap card are useless against it.  *it destroys the monster and immortal 1 takes 1950 life points of damage and is now down to 2050 life point.

Now my spell card actives Legionnaire Leadership once per turn if one of my “Legioonire monsters”  desroy on of your monster you take damage equal to my highest monster attack points which is my Legioonire Grand Marshall which is 4450  and now because of the rules of card effect damage both of you take it. * the two immortal screamed as arrows get shot at by  big fire arrows form the spell card. This recues their life points to zero. Daniel and racho win.*  Oh ya.” Rancho said and finishes them off.

see, leadership is totally a fair card

also I was suggesting it deal damage equal to the monster's level not attack but this works

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply