Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI got LoL EmptyI got LoL

more_horiz
Couple of my friends in high school play LoL so I have decided to install it so I can play with them. If you got any advices for me feel free to suggest.

descriptionI got LoL EmptyRe: I got LoL

more_horiz
best advice you can find: Uninstall LoL

more_horiz
I would have never downloaded it on my own - I installed it only to play with friends.

more_horiz
Wee~!
Advice no,1: Join Euw server.
Advice no.2: Add elvedui.

more_horiz
Sent a request.

My username is FastCar99 because no other username was good apparently haha I got LoL 3974120512

more_horiz
should've gotten Smite.

more_horiz
dafuq is that

more_horiz

more_horiz

I foudn this guy to be helpful and he as so you want main, i main etc series where he helps you and techs how to uses these champions.

more_horiz
Which server you on? Beside, there aren't any particular good piece of advise for a new player. You just play and learn along the way.

Though I'd recommend you save your IPs and avoid purchasing and RPs for the mean time. You probably don't know what is worth it and what is not, and might get too eager to play all champions instead of waiting for weekly rotations. 

You can start spending those more wisely once you're past level 20.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I would have never downloaded it on my own - I installed it only to play with friends.

thats wut 97% of the addicted as fk ppl say at the beginning ._.

more_horiz
^

Games cancer leave while you can

Tank meta is ass :l

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Which server you on? Beside, there aren't any particular good piece of advise for a new player. You just play and learn along the way.

Though I'd recommend you save your IPs and avoid purchasing and RPs for the mean time. You probably don't know what is worth it and what is not, and might get too eager to play all champions instead of waiting for weekly rotations. 

You can start spending those more wisely once you're past level 20.

I'm not exactly sure how can I check my server.

more_horiz
dont u know where u dl it from?

also, they have a golden 3 days, if u continued after 3 days, u will most likely b addicted for a long time period (well thats for all games but LoL has longer addiction period due to research)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply