Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan Empty[Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan

more_horiz
Contract with Don Thousand

[Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan 16143311

Continuous Spell Card

You can only activate 1 “Contract with Don Thousand” per turn.

(1) When this card is activated: Each player loses 1000 LP, also each player draws 1 card.

(2) Each player reveals, and keeps revealing, every card drawn while this 

card is in the Spell & Trap Zone, as well as every card drawn by this card’s (1)st effect.

(3) Each player revealing a Spell Card(s) because of this card’s effect 

cannot Normal Summon/Set monsters.

You guyz can see why I will alwayz prefer rogue..
be like me guyz..
be like me!

description[Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan EmptyRe: [Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan

more_horiz
But you play majispecters lmao

description[Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan EmptyRe: [Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan

more_horiz
i still laugh at the gods name is don 1000

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
But you play majispecters lmao

You got to beat cancer with cancer bro [Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan 3974120512

more_horiz
how is this supposed to help get don thousand monster c on the field

more_horiz
STX wrote:
how is this supposed to help get don thousand monster c on the field

what do you mean?

more_horiz
[Konami plz] - Contract with Don Thousan 300?cb=20140525073701

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when a "Don Thousand/Monster B" you control is destroyed, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects, also it cannot attack. Your opponent cannot target other monsters for an attack. During your opponent's End Phase, if they did not declare an attack this turn, they lose the Duel.

more_horiz
what the fucking fuck

more_horiz
Yeah, that's what I said when I saw it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply