Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

T I M E

+6
Galaksii
Alisae
Kandy.JPEG
Pepchoninga
Anzo
Lux
10 posters

descriptionT I M E  EmptyT I M E

more_horiz
Got some inspiration so made dis, as usual you know that your comments make my day,so tell me what you think about this

T I M E  DEp1aoO

descriptionT I M E  EmptyRe: T I M E

more_horiz
O_O .....

<3

more_horiz
Jesus christ you went from decent to insane.

Mad jelly D:

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
O_O .....

<3

glad u like it lmao
Neji wrote:
Jesus christ you went from decent to insane.

Mad jelly D:

;---; can't even handle the feelz this gave me, major thnx brah

more_horiz
Absolutely great

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Absolutely great

Much thnx

more_horiz
Very sexy

more_horiz
I realize this is supposed to be artistic and all, but I honestly don't see it. All i see are images of textures placed randomly.

Perhaps I lack the sort 'artistic' view which apparently everyone else here seems to have developed.

Keep it up.

more_horiz
Crimmy I love your shit.
PSDs plz.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I realize this is supposed to be artistic and all, but I honestly don't see it. All i see are images of textures placed randomly.

Perhaps I lack the sort 'artistic' view which apparently everyone else here seems to have developed.

Keep it up.

You don't know shit Razz 

I do want the PSDs of your latest sig tho T I M E  3974120512

more_horiz
STX wrote:
Very sexy

Thnx my dude
Anzo wrote:

Keep it up.

My works do have a meaning of a certain image i had, but i get why they look random to you, maybe because you are traditional in tag making and judge it like that, i really just follow what i feel looks good really lol. Thnx doe
Alisae wrote:
Crimmy I love your shit.
PSDs plz.

Where have you been ;--; , i don't keep psds, but it's pretty straight forward really, experiment with textures, fonts, brushes. I really just go through lots and lots of things till i make something that i find looks stylish and somewhat artistic. Thnx for saying that though, means a lot coming from ya

more_horiz
In a traditional "GFX" viewer view it's just absolute garbage.

But if you step back and look at it in a "Im an artist" view it's pretty good, an abstract feel to it with no constraints.

You can't really compare this to GFX rather would put it in a digital art rather than GFX

more_horiz
Yea screw c4d, focal point, vectors etc etc JUST LET EXPRESSION FLOW BRAH

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Keep it up.

My works do have a meaning of a certain image i had, but i get why they look random to you, maybe because you are traditional in tag making and judge it like that, i really just follow what i feel looks good really lol. Thnx doe

It's called abstract.
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Crimmy I love your shit.
PSDs plz.

Where have you been ;--; , i don't keep psds, but it's pretty straight forward really, experiment with textures, fonts, brushes. I really just go through lots and lots of things till i make something that i find looks stylish and somewhat artistic. Thnx for saying that though, means a lot coming from ya

Ya know, here and there. Playin TF2 and handling 5-6 maf games. Same ol same ol.

Keep one! Like you're getting really good at this and yeah.

more_horiz
I think this is a step down from you. This is just a mess compared to your older works...

more_horiz
Its supposed to be a mess and conflict of thoughts, not everything is tidy and neat. It's supposed to convey confusion, ranging colors of emotions and thoughts throughout time and age, everyday thoughts that get mixed up. The red is supposed to convey youth, the gray is getting old. The green forest is a time when thoughts and things were simple. That is the message of this basically

more_horiz
Crimmy don't tell us how to interpret your art -_-

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Crimmy don't tell us how to interpret your art -_-

Okie

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Its supposed to be a mess and conflict of thoughts, not everything is tidy and neat. It's supposed to convey confusion, ranging colors of emotions and thoughts throughout time and age, everyday thoughts that get mixed up. The red is supposed to convey youth, the gray is getting old. The green forest is a time when thoughts and things were simple. That is the message of this basically

Yeaaaaa

I don't give a shit about any of that. I just like how the bottom part looks a lot.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Yeaaaaa

I don't give a shit about any of that. I just like how the bottom part looks a lot.

lol

also crimson u hate being old so thats y u shud make it way smaller compare to the red ._. chet
dis is probably not gfx but its closer to my area heh

more_horiz
This is art...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
This is art...

yeah I've only ever looked at his work as art

more_horiz
STX wrote: