Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Umi deck. EmptyNew Umi deck.

more_horiz
Guys what do you think about this new deck? Personally I think it's kinda cool, not top tier but I can see the potential This is currently my list: I can't remember if there are more and stronger Normal Monster support cards (Heart of the Underdog sucks), I'm open to suggestions :D! Also Token related cards are not very good in the deck, sadly.New Umi deck. New_um10

descriptionNew Umi deck. EmptyRe: New Umi deck.

more_horiz
white elephant's gift is nice normal monster draw power. Justi-Break is an anti-attack trap card. And there's that one spell that lets you summon 2 copies of the same monster.

more_horiz
It's nice...I don't know shit about the deck, but it looks nice Razz

more_horiz
The deck essentially revolves around gaining advantge of Equip Spells and Trap and adding the big ass vanilla monster while doing so. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. The Field is Spell is just too good so triple Terraforming is highly recommended if not staple.

more_horiz
I don't know lots of cards here so I can't help. But I guess this deck's goal is to call out Bahamut -> Toadally since most of monsters are lvl 4. That level 1 must be a Tuner to summon Trishula with 2 other lvl 4 monsters.

Tell me the names of all those equip cards please.

more_horiz
All the new cards are called "Mythic Radiance".
The deck is all about boosting the normal monsters with the equip spells and the traps. All those cards can only be equipped to a normal monster and can only be activate if you control 1 or more normal monsters and nothing else. The field spells summons normal tokens with 2000 atk and def each time you opponent uses an effect.
You could use random high attack vanilla monsters but since the cards support water monsters as well, I decided to go for a R4nk Spam and include the possibility of a Trishula play when the archetype can't get over certain problems. I can tell you more on Skype.

descriptionNew Umi deck. EmptyI've decided to update my build.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I don't know lots of cards here so I can't help. But I guess this deck's goal is to call out Bahamut -> Toadally since most of monsters are lvl 4. That level 1 must be a Tuner to summon Trishula with 2 other lvl 4 monsters.

Tell me the names of all those equip cards please.

After looking at the normal lvl 4 monsters I remembred about the good old Dino/Macro Rabbit days and I decided to add Kabal.
It gives access to Dolkka and Laggia at the cost of only 100 atk. Really nice change in my opinion.New Umi deck. New_um11

more_horiz
Yes, it's Dino Rabbit Umi. In short, this is another Dinomist deck. Very nice.

3 Dimensional Barrier is very nice option.

Also I'd suggest Silent Angler. It's not Normal Monster but it's not going to harm the deck.

I'd suggest Utopia engine also.

What's that Fusion and what do you use to FS it?

You may like Number 37: Hope Woven. MAY.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Yes, it's Dino Rabbit Umi. In short, this is another Dinomist deck. Very nice.

3 Dimensional Barrier is very nice option.

Also I'd suggest Silent Angler. It's not Normal Monster but it's not going to harm the deck.

I'd suggest Utopia engine also.

What's that Fusion and what do you use to FS it?

You may like Number 37: Hope Woven. MAY.

The fusion is First of Dragons and I use Trascendental Polymerization to fuse it since I can then XYZ the two fusion materials.

more_horiz
Gem Knight Pearl is a pretty decent choice considering the field spell locks you out of summoning effect monsters. I would also consider Champion's Vigilance, the deck revolves around easily bringing out the level 8 so it's a nice backup to have. Another cuteish set of techs is stuff like Heat Wave and Advance Draw. Advance Draw is basically just because you essentially get recurring fodder via the spell, and Heat Wave is always powerful stun material.

more_horiz
Katana is alive...wut? Oh Shit

n idk maybe try Symbols of Duty....lol? for fun

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply