Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKIDZ WITH GUNZ  EmptyKIDZ WITH GUNZ

more_horiz
KIDZ WITH GUNZ cuz that's what i was listening to while making this

KIDZ WITH GUNZ  8G3rMPF

descriptionKIDZ WITH GUNZ  EmptyRe: KIDZ WITH GUNZ

more_horiz
Multiperspective?

more_horiz
Nice taggy, you made this one better since you reduced the sharpness and tones. Collors are cool, keep it up boi!

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Multiperspective?

Tried to portray confusion and stress relief, if you kinda get it lol. Somehow like the feeling smokers have when they smoke

more_horiz
I'm not sure how i feel about this.

I feel there are too much blank areas; white mostly. Although they're part of the tag but they draw too much attention. In this sort of tags you don't want to have a focal point, since you don't want to draw the viewer's attention to a specific area; which is of course the contrary with anything you'd aim at with normal tags.

I'd say cut the white textures out and blend in more colorful ones which match with your theme. I'd also try to avoid putting too many textures; too much of many things might ruin its potential.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I'm not sure how i feel about this.

I feel there are too much blank areas; white mostly. Although they're part of the tag but they draw too much attention. In this sort of tags you don't want to have a focal point, since you don't want to draw the viewer's attention to a specific area; which is of course the contrary with anything you'd aim at with normal tags.

I'd say cut the white textures out and blend in more colorful ones which match with your theme. I'd also try to avoid putting too many textures; too much of many things might ruin its potential.

It being messy was intentional but i do understand ur points, thanks brah

more_horiz
this tag is lit fam. it kinda looks like a daft punk poster on a wall, that is faded and has been scratched and all the older posters under it are exposed now. if you engraved the white parts by a little little bit. it would look dope af.

more_horiz
Thnx fam, i was going for the posterish look lol glad you caught the idea

more_horiz
Lol, instantly becoming one of my favorite GFXers on here dude. 

Can't say much, I'm usually not a fan of messy tags like that, but it's beautiful in a very specific way I can't explain.

Keep it up ^^

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol, instantly becoming one of my favorite GFXers on here dude. 

Can't say much, I'm usually not a fan of messy tags like that, but it's beautiful in a very specific way I can't explain.

Keep it up ^^

Woah dude thnx ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum