Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTags You're It... EmptyTags You're It...

more_horiz
C&C trying to work on better flow.

Tags You're It... LcvkEJf
^Yes @neji before you ask, yes i did. So what, bite me....

Tags You're It... SF0vfp8

descriptionTags You're It... EmptyRe: Tags You're It...

more_horiz
There is something that is ruining the quality and in all honesty it may be topaz :/ 

Light is a bit too intense all around. Obverall tho, it's a big improvement imo.

more_horiz
Didnt use topaz on the 2nd one at all.

more_horiz
1st one is pretty decent, 2nd one i dont really like the text, but these 2 are a great improvement nonetheless

more_horiz
i think imma stop doing GFX until i get some glasses or contacts because, i don't ever see where i messed up at until i get to work and look at it on my huge computer screen. And even then i have to squint really hard. I think thats why my stuff is always super sharp. I'm getting old and going blind.

more_horiz
STX wrote:
i think imma stop doing GFX until i get some glasses or contacts because, i don't ever see where i messed up at until i get to work and look at it on my huge computer screen. And even then i have to squint really hard. I think thats why my stuff is always super sharp. I'm getting old and going blind.

Id say drop c4d and work with vectors and textures. c4d isnt as appealing imo. Also try to make your works not so monochromatic and study some color combinations? No reason to quit when you are clearly getting better

more_horiz

more_horiz
STX wrote:

vid not available lmao

more_horiz
dont worry it was a bad joke

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum