Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionwas going to post this for SOTW Emptywas going to post this for SOTW

more_horiz
But changed my mind.

Made it last night but seeing it now i made some mistakes.

was going to post this for SOTW V5qs0M0

was going to post this for SOTW 4KHQ4Dx

descriptionwas going to post this for SOTW EmptyRe: was going to post this for SOTW

more_horiz
Delete this.

Last edited by Dex on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionwas going to post this for SOTW EmptyRe: was going to post this for SOTW

more_horiz
Background is bad on the second one. Looks better in the first. Some unnecessary lighting on the girl. C4D on the right side pointing out is also unnecessary and just looks odd. 

Gj all around tho

more_horiz
Kandy.JPEG wrote:
Background is bad on the second one. Looks better in the first. Some unnecessary lighting on the girl. C4D on the right side pointing out is also unnecessary and just looks odd. 

Gj all around tho

yeah the lighting on her neck i couldve taken out. and the c4d on the right is what i was talking about when i said i made some mistakes. i should've rotated it to go with everthing else.

more_horiz
@dex your reply is blank

more_horiz
STX wrote:
@dex your reply is blank

I meant to say, that I think it's worthy of sotw especially here. No offense, but our gfx community isn't that far away from being an actual gfx forum.

Uhhh, okay. So, I think I said something about the light. It being a bit bright on her facemask, i can show you how to manipulate it, it's a simple concept, but it's annoying. The light did need to be there, just not so bright.

I don't agree with what Kandy said. That c4d fills out some space, and that's a good thing. The focal is still very much identifiable and my eyes were drawn to it just fine. Great use of colour, in both pieces. Which is surprising for a straight guy.

more_horiz
It's pretty nice, tho I dislike the background on the second one. I agree that the C4D on the top right kinda looks off and I think it would've been better if you left the moon and maybe darken it a bit to not draw too much attention.

Nice one tho ^^

more_horiz
Dex wrote:
Great use of colour, in both pieces. Which is surprising for a straight guy.

I giggled so hard

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum