Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMisaka Siggy EmptyMisaka Siggy

more_horiz
Now that I think about it, I coulda make the text say something else, but oh well.
Misaka Siggy YmpZsEs

descriptionMisaka Siggy EmptyRe: Misaka Siggy

more_horiz
Left part light should be dimmed a bit, and right side colours should be adjusted. I can see some 'dark yellow' on the edges of her cheeks and her arm. It's too much saturated.

more_horiz
Light is weird and don't use brushes to make those dots.

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Light is weird and don't use brushes to make those dots.
I do think I kinda went overboard with them.

more_horiz
It'd be sexier if you used some fractals and lowered the opacity. There are many better options.

more_horiz
It looks good. The only thing i would add is a texture effect to the base layer where the blue background is. And darken it a bit.

Also, there's a way to make those dots look more c4dish I can show you how if you want, it's a bit complicated. All you gotta to after though is save it as a png and copy/paste

more_horiz
I like the dots, but you should've used a different brush and used only the brush, or used all fractals in stead of using both. the light on her shoulder and hand is weird. it looks like shes charging two spiritballs with her hand and neck.

more_horiz
Not bad not bad. 

The only thing I dont like is the little lighting c4d looks a bit too much. Maybe erase some of them and dim it a little.

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
It'd be sexier if you used some fractals and lowered the opacity. There are many better options.
I am using fractals ;~;

Dex wrote:
It looks good. The only thing i would add is a texture effect to the base layer where the blue background is. And darken it a bit.

Also, there's a way to make those dots look more c4dish I can show you how if you want, it's a bit complicated. All you gotta to after though is save it as a png and copy/paste
I keep on forgetting I have other wonderful things I can use like frames and textures (and to be honest, I've never really played around with textures) and are you refering to making those meatball c4d circle thingys?

Kandy.JPEG wrote:
Not bad not bad. 

The only thing I dont like is the little lighting c4d looks a bit too much. Maybe erase some of them and dim it a little.
Yep, definitely did go overboard.

more_horiz
Dex wrote:

I keep on forgetting I have other wonderful things I can use like frames and textures (and to be honest, I've never really played around with textures) and are you refering to making those meatball c4d circle thingys?

What I mean are just straight up stock textures. https://www.google.ca/search?q=interesting+textures&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVw4LIr87QAhVE6GMKHd7DCwsQ_AUIBigB

to use them, you just paste them, do what you like and stick it on overlay, or darken. I usually overlay and darken. I'll give you a psd of a texture tag if you want.

more_horiz
Dex wrote:
Dex wrote:

What I mean are just straight up stock textures. https://www.google.ca/search?q=interesting+textures&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVw4LIr87QAhVE6GMKHd7DCwsQ_AUIBigB

to use them, you just paste them, do what you like and stick it on overlay, or darken. I usually overlay and darken. I'll give you a psd of a texture tag if you want.
Ye sure, I would be interestedz

more_horiz
sent you a pm, lemme know if the download links work for you.

more_horiz
This one is one of your best imo. 

Only thing that I say in all of your work is it looks too saturated Misaka Siggy 3974120512

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
This one is one of your best imo. 

Only thing that I say in all of your work is it looks too saturated Misaka Siggy 3974120512
I duped the render and set it to multiply. I think that is what is causing the saturation issues along with the burning/dodging.

more_horiz
Well it's strange since it kinda ruins the overall likeliness of the whole tag. 

And also you older ones don't look like that. For example your current signature is really nice.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
For example your current signature is really nice.
Um, Anzo made it...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum