Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiontips for a new deck Emptytips for a new deck

more_horiz
1.- How to create a good deck:
-choose a monster or a group of cards that you like.
-you should have a previous strategy that use it for a great card combination.
-determinate which cards will be in your deck and how many you will put.

2.- The deck test:
-Before a duel with your new deck you must try the deck's performance and how many you can control.
-if you already try it you can determinate if is a good deck or not.

3.-The debut:
-when you complete de deck with all the tests that you put, and you already have the experience with the deck you are ready for duels.

thats all fot now, thanks for the attention

descriptiontips for a new deck EmptyRe: tips for a new deck

more_horiz
What about consistency?
What about card advantage?
What about the importance of Spell/Trap to Monster Ratio depending on the deck? 
What about making sure (depending on the deck) you don't have too many monsters that require tributes or summoning conditions...

I get what you're trying to do, but if you're going to try and help you have to be more specific.

more_horiz
Like i said, is only the more basic tips, but if you want more information i can do it

more_horiz
yes please. more info on card advantage and deck engines. stuff like that would help people make decks.

more_horiz
Ok im working

more_horiz
Normally when I want to build a deck - I'll use Blackwinng as example - I'll go to YGO Wikia and search them to see the trivia, story, playing styles, strong cards and weak cards, advantages and disadvantages, support cards from outside,......then I make a deck myself. After that, I look at YouTube to see other builds and start to adjust a bit and a bit. After that, I tend to ask for help in DNF, Pojo and people will give me creative combos, weird techs, choices.

That's what I'm doing for now.

more_horiz
Lol, make everything more in depth and professional...

And pls for the love of God put some caps in your words in the title....when I see titles like that I get triggered...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply