Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Still Ra Reppin'

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Staxx
PowerNova
6 posters

descriptionStill Ra Reppin' EmptyStill Ra Reppin'

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga used his chet spam and got my other shit locked. As the title states, I'm still in dis bitch.

Whats really good DA?!

descriptionStill Ra Reppin' EmptyRe: Still Ra Reppin'

more_horiz
I'm glad to ahve contributed in a positive way ^^ hopefully we can do better this time Still Ra Reppin' 3974120512

more_horiz
Ra unites!!

Nova cheer for me so we have Ra Supreme King

more_horiz
all I know is pep will get this locked too someday

more_horiz
Lol, I think what I'm doing is actually great! Those spam rooms are cancerous...how di we deal with them? I spam them soo much, that they get locked faster! Mission accomplished ^^ Razz

more_horiz
I'm coming to Ra lol I'm not deserved to be in Obelisk just like in real life I'm just a decent musician not an outstanding one I can't climb high then fall down feeling like a loser.

more_horiz
Like everything in life, if you want to become somehing more the decent at something you need to fully dedicate your life to it.

more_horiz
It's hard Surprised Are you good pep? I'm depressed.

more_horiz
You already know @Lux @Kangaroo-Jolty abandoned the hardest dorm here
@Pepchoninga dun be up to no shenanigans here son @Centrik you know you like how these golden blazers look

more_horiz
Am I good? Well to not professionals maybe I am. To professional I'm nowhere near to being anything. Tho this is probably gonna be my life so my only path is up and better ^^ 

That's how you achieve anything. In love, games, everything. Want to become better, go forward ^^

more_horiz
Pep go Mafia

Nova don't worry title will be ours

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Am I good? Well to not professionals maybe I am. To professional I'm nowhere near to being anything. Tho this is probably gonna be my life so my only path is up and better ^^ 

That's how you achieve anything. In love, games, everything. Want to become better, go forward ^^

This is what I'm right now also. In the outside, I'm considered "very good" since I can play, accompany but in Jazz department I'm nothing but merely a normal person. I'm often told that my playing sucked and I'd not have any chance to play on stage even once. But I think I'll just have to accept that I'm normal and keep going forward. I used to think a lot about how to be outstanding, how to get fame, how to be famous but as I get older I only like to have an "average" life. I say it's average, but it's still kinda hard to get. Marrying a normal girl, living in a normal, having a normal job, bearing NORMAL CHILDREN, having a healthy life.....But I know I'll fuck up some of that.

more_horiz
Always move forward. If you aren't, death's around the corner.

more_horiz
Yes I know I'm shit but I still need to move forward lol.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

This is what I'm right now also. In the outside, I'm considered "very good" since I can play, accompany but in Jazz department I'm nothing but merely a normal person. I'm often told that my playing sucked and I'd not have any chance to play on stage even once. But I think I'll just have to accept that I'm normal and keep going forward. I used to think a lot about how to be outstanding, how to get fame, how to be famous but as I get older I only like to have an "average" life. I say it's average, but it's still kinda hard to get. Marrying a normal girl, living in a normal, having a normal job, bearing NORMAL CHILDREN, having a healthy life.....But I know I'll fuck up some of that.

nothing will be normal. what us normal?

more_horiz
Nothing is normal :s Normal life is hard to get.

more_horiz
Actually normal is a delusion. People have different views on normal and they are most likely wrong. I belive in my motto "Life is a journey, not a destination..."...you put goals in your life. Get a normal girl, live a normal life etc. Well you shouldn't...you should live life as it is, with all its unexpected turns and hard moment. Because only then you can truly achieve anything. 

About people saying you are shit now. The only way to show somebody that you are not shit is to make them see it. You can't say that they are right and still expect them to be wrong. If you want to be a good musician then go and practice...obviously its only easy on paper, but you truly have to dedicate your life for it to all work out.

more_horiz
I'd rather k.

more_horiz
Lol, let's all k.

more_horiz
where is your brother nova

more_horiz
After some feel posts all we do is k.

more_horiz
Sometimes you can't do anything else...you just k.

more_horiz
4000 posts of mine are just me saying "k." lol. Got banned 2-3 times @Anzo

Prime time.....

When DA was dead I k.'d the fuck out of it. It worked.

more_horiz
Lol, k. Is the word of the gods Still Ra Reppin' 3974120512 

Also, when DA was almost dead I spammed the hell out of it with my Godly Godliness Still Ra Reppin' 3974120512

more_horiz
@Anzo can you confirm out works in the past.

more_horiz
Anzo should bow donw to us. We are the soul saviors of this place ^^

more_horiz
Pep DA was never close to being dead while you were on it.

more_horiz
Topics were dying out, there wasn't consistent posting, NOBODY dueled...(I just like to think I made somethings good Still Ra Reppin' 3974120512 ) 

But yeah, with no dueling, DA was going in the direction of other academies Razz

more_horiz
Lol it wasn't that bad at all in fact in this year and 2 months I've been here DA has been more "dead" on multiple occassions.

more_horiz
Well then good for the people that helped not allow that.

Anzo was even thinking of removing Yugioh from this place entirely. It was gonna become one dead ass forum. Then when people saw, that there is a reigniting in dueling, posting, even GFX (thanks ti Gala mostly), people started comming back and now we are on the right road to becoming a very well organized and active forum Still Ra Reppin' 3974120512 

I'd like to think I've contributed to that Razz 

Also...3000 posts yeiiii Still Ra Reppin' 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply