Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Galaksii
Centrik
Pepchoninga
Alisae
Kandy.JPEG
Salader
10 posters

descriptionSOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 EmptySOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Signature of the Week!

SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 T_i_m_e_by_anhhuynh123-dajcq0b
http://anhhuynh123.deviantart.com/art/T-I-M-E-637168043

Rules:
- It has to be your work.
- Discussion and CNC aren't allowed.
- You can only enter the competition with 1 artwork per week.
- Once you submit an artwork, you cannot outright change it. However you may make minor edits or acceptability for mistakes.
- For any question, you PM me, you don't post here.
- You PM me with your entry, so that we prevent as much as possible the cheat of those biased people.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving.

When does the competition start, and when it ends:
You have until Friday evening GMT+0 to get your art in to me via PM, I will wait as long as possible, probably right before I sleep that night. Voting then is between the end of submissions until Sunday.

Theme: Freestyle
A: SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 Qp3MxvZ
B: SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 KZe8MG7
C: SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 Signat49

Last edited by Salader on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 EmptyRe: SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
I actually have made some good posts over the 2 months I have been here. I have admittedly spammed a lot but then again, many other before me have too.

If you want further proof check my posts in the football thread or any other thread that has a topic I can express my opinions in ^^ 

But anyways this really isn't a topic for this, so yeah. Good luck to everybody ^^ 

Neji wrote:
like 20 posts.

Bruh, he'd have 0. Even his introduction post was a spam.

descriptionSOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 EmptyRe: SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo

more_horiz
My introduction was a very well made post if you would excuse me! 

So stfu, I ain't no dirty spammer, I can make some pretty decent and well thought posts SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 4204681869

Suck it fgt Razz 

more_horiz
Why are you defending your opinion on the internet, are you not aware it's useless? lol

more_horiz
There is still hope...

I don't have amlife, so I'm defending what I have here Sad 

Enough spam tho, else we will both get banned by Botto. 

more_horiz
Not participating this week

Just got an ssd so I had to format everything and I'm too lazy to download PS again lol

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Not participating this week

Just got an ssd so I had to format everything and I'm too lazy to download PS again lol

So..... They actually have a chance this week since you and I arent doing this

more_horiz
Shouldn't voting start now?

more_horiz
Pretty much @Kando

more_horiz
Lawl, @Anzo prolly will make something, so we dead SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
yo @Salader

bump?

more_horiz
Next one could've started by now >.<

more_horiz
lmao

more_horiz
Welp guess we are playing the waiting game now...

more_horiz
Wait next friday for voting

more_horiz
I did try to message in but long story short, went to london comic con, the place we were staying (which had internet) cancelled 2 days before we were meant to leave, had to panic book somwhere last minute and it didn't have wifi, my mobile didn't allow me to access DA.

Vote now until friday and a new topic will run as well.

ACB

more_horiz
Lol, can we vote for ourselves? 

ACB from me as well ^^ 

more_horiz
Everyone wanted Halloween and now there is only 3 entries >.<

Have to agree, ABC.

more_horiz
I mean kandy and I didnt participate

I still gotta do this lmao 
SOTW #97 - Freestyle again because Anzo - Page 2 0be9c96917

Also ABC

more_horiz
ABC

more_horiz
ABC

more_horiz
Yep. ABC

more_horiz
A won and was made by AnzDerp

B was second and was made by Galaksii

C was last and was made by Pep

thanks all

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply