Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionElf Siggy EmptyElf Siggy

more_horiz
Elf Siggy ILHyJ3a

Next ones gonna be less... yeah.

descriptionElf Siggy EmptyRe: Elf Siggy

more_horiz
Lighting on render doesnt feel right

more_horiz
Didn't really have a defined source. I just kinda rolled with stuff. A bit meh tbh

more_horiz
....what's up with your renders these days? chet

also yeah, the lights and the lightning on render can be better......also wut r those random black shets flying in front of the elf

more_horiz
I agree, some of the C4Ds are strange, but that render is bae...

PM it to me (and some others if you can Razz) I want to try my luck on them as well Elf Siggy 3974120512 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I agree, some of the C4Ds are strange, but that render is bae...

PM it to me (and some others if you can Razz) I want to try my luck on them as well Elf Siggy 3974120512 

You always comment on the c4d. The C4D look fine. You throw the term around on all of them, yet I havent seen you once use a good use of C4D in your work. 

Get good

more_horiz
It's that thing.....like when a kid learn a word and they want to use it in every possible sentence they know.

for example I still remember when my sister learned the word "sex".....was....horrible lol

but yeah again, the colors on the render n bg feels different

more_horiz
I'm saying what I can see Elf Siggy 4204681869

Just cuz I haven't found my way with C4Ds, doesn't mean I can't give an opinion on them.

Get fucked. 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I'm saying what I can see Elf Siggy 4204681869

Just cuz I haven't found my way with C4Ds, doesn't mean I can't give an opinion on them.

Get fucked. 

You actually cant when you throw it around every post. It barely seems you know how to use it nor what looks good or what looks bad. Youre giving shitty criticism that doesn't work. Its like telling someone how to paint when you havent touched a brush once. 

Get good, actually learn how to use it. Then comment, pleb. 

Just quit GFX now /sarcasm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum