Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat is your favorite Historical Figure? XD EmptyWhat is your favorite Historical Figure? XD

more_horiz
I have not seen this topic so far, so posted it. I got soo many! Like poetic people such as shakespeare.

I enjoy poetry, so what is yours? :D

descriptionWhat is your favorite Historical Figure? XD EmptyRe: What is your favorite Historical Figure? XD

more_horiz
Kazuki Takahashi

descriptionWhat is your favorite Historical Figure? XD EmptyRe: What is your favorite Historical Figure? XD

more_horiz
Well my favorite Historical Figures is one of the greatest Historical Figures of my country, King(Tsar) Simeon The Great.

more_horiz
Alexander the great xD

more_horiz
I like Alexander too since he was the one who build my city Alexandria .
I also like Charles Dickens as he is a great Novelist .

more_horiz
Alexander and Konstantinos the Great.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum