Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTheSupremeKing™'s BA Challenge Thread EmptyTheSupremeKing™'s BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
TheSupremeKing™'s BA Challenge Thread Coollo10

Rules for Requesting A BA Challenge:
   Reply in this thread with:
Your Current Timezone:
Your Current YgoProName:
Once I have seen your request, I'll get back with you as soon as possible to either accept or deny your request.
Thank you for visiting my BA Challenge Thread and I hope you have an amazing day/night!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of Accepted Challenges:

1. @Pepchoninga [2 1]
  2. @CrimsonOverlord [1]
  3. @Dazo [Daily Double MAX Duels]
  4. @Centrik
  5. @PanicMakerz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Records of Challengers/Scores:

1. @CrimsonOverlord - Finished (2-1):Me
  2. @Pepchoninga - Finished 1 of them (2-1) Me

@Dazo
Permitted to have a double Match BA Always**

Last edited by TheSupremeKing™ on Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionTheSupremeKing™'s BA Challenge Thread EmptyRe: TheSupremeKing™'s BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
I challenge you to 2 BA duels! 

Get Your Game On! 

descriptionTheSupremeKing™'s BA Challenge Thread EmptyRe: TheSupremeKing™'s BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
Alrighty. @Pepchoninga
What's your TimeZone?
I have work pretty soon and I just made this to get a start on the whole BA Challenge Thread thing and make it come alive after work today.
I'll add you to the list of Accepted though! Thank you!

more_horiz
Lets do this! I also challenge ya

more_horiz
Accepted @CrimsonOverlord
Added to List of Accepted Participants

more_horiz
I challenge you to a duel supreme king.

more_horiz
I'm live in Europe, but I think I probably will be on, around the time you are ^^

more_horiz
And just to let you know, I'm downloading ygopro now.

more_horiz
Accepted @niney16
Added to List of Accepted Participants

more_horiz
I wanna get our daily duels in.

more_horiz
@Dazo
A Daily Double Match?
Sounds fun!
Since we are only aloud 2 max of the same person to duel.

more_horiz
I challenged you for a BA match.

Don't expect much from me. I'm a casual duelist.

Add my Skype? I forgot my Skype. Wait me a bit lol.

more_horiz
Alright @Centrik You're on just like I said on your Challenge Thread

more_horiz
"TheSupremeKing"...look me in the eyes and you'll find your king..

I challange you in a duel!!! 

Time Zone: +2
Name: Same as here

more_horiz
Ight You're On @PanicMakerz
And @Centrik I'm on today and off work.

more_horiz
Lol, I will duel you if we agree no ABC Razz 

If not you are a coward in my eyes, worrior

more_horiz
Shore Pep. You are already on my Accepted Duels from a while ago Lol.
Alright. No Abc Lol

more_horiz
Haha you never reply me on Skype e.e

I miss you everyday.

more_horiz
I'm up.

YgoPro: Evil_Master
Timezone: GMT +2 (RO)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply