Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[RATE] Ritual Beast Tamer Winda Empty[RATE] Ritual Beast Tamer Winda

more_horiz
[RATE] Ritual Beast Tamer Winda 73fcf7b9

Wind Psychic / Effect
LV4 1600/1800
You can only Special Summon “Spiritual Beast Tamer Winda(s)” once per turn.
(1) If this card in its owner’s possession is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or effect): You can Special Summon 1 “Ritual Beast” monster from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

description[RATE] Ritual Beast Tamer Winda EmptyRe: [RATE] Ritual Beast Tamer Winda

more_horiz
Well I think this card can simply handedly reignite the archetype. Never played the deck, but for the simple reason you can Special Summon a monster from the Extra Deck with it's effect, seems op.

description[RATE] Ritual Beast Tamer Winda EmptyRe: [RATE] Ritual Beast Tamer Winda

more_horiz
Great card, but... Where is my Shaddoll support?...

more_horiz
We are gonna get new Shaddoll support when Contruct gets unbanned - aka never...

more_horiz
It honestly seems slow to me unless there's another way to get your opponent to purposely destroy it.

more_horiz
'Great card' nah, it's a decent card. Good effect and all, but doesn't really fix the decks issues. It's a 1-2 of.

more_horiz
Very great card but the only way I can see this being useful is if it's destroyed while face-down Lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply