Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionReawaken EmptyReawaken

more_horiz
Don't be too loud, your neighbors are apart of the mafia.

@faervel
@DanelerH

descriptionReawaken EmptyRe: Reawaken

more_horiz
So, Faervel, who would you have lynched on Day 2?

more_horiz
That is kinda hard to say cause if I was alive day would've gone completely different but anyway in case I could vote while dead I would probably try to convince people not to vote you when you revealed as doctor cause that's usually my red line....
And I think I'd go for Lux considering that he changed his sig the same night I died(which is actually pretty nice of him <3 and he might've done it anyway but the fact that this idea came into his mind all of a sudden is kinda...yeaaaah)While also he was pretty much the only people that didn't say Crims is acting scummy while also not denying it...he kinda ignored it.
Spoiler :

Oh also bonus point vs Lux:He was more curious on whom the wolf is instead of mafia.
Though to be honest your death was barely your own fault(In fact I really like the way you play ^.^) considering the fact that had you gone any less aggro it'd be kinda unusual...but town's gonna lose now.

more_horiz
Lux I had actually thought was a Town on Day 1, which is why xe was my heal target on Night 1.  If Lux isn't actually a Town, then I made a mistake of not going back over xyr posts carefully enough.

Crimson was another player I should have looked at more carefully.  Even if you say you can't be active for whatever reason, Mafia behavior is still Mafia behavior.  I used this same principle for Pep, though that probably didn't help the former two problems.

One thing I'm kicking myself for is not looking over Lux's theory against me more thoroughly.  The theory was speculation of something I could do, but had almost no evidence to back it up.  The only real piece of evidence xe had against me was switching between Drunkion and Pep as my lynch target, which even xe conceded held no water.  If I had pointed that out, I might have been able to gain a bit more support and avoid being lynched.

more_horiz
By the way, you probably shouldn't imediately trust TPR claims when there's no need to counter-claim.  In my case, I was telling the truth, but it's understandable that my claim as Doctor wasn't believed since it seemed like a last-ditch effort to prevent my lynch.

more_horiz
It's just that I would probably at least reconsider it a bit considering there was like 18hours left or something but the numbers weren't really in town's favor at all...all the mafia needed was to have just 2people against you.Imo it was actually smart of'em to target you since you were already kinda....marked by Fark.
P.S we can actually edit our posts here ya know...? Reawaken 3974120512

more_horiz
I may have forgotten that we can edit.  Whether the numbers were in my favor or not, I still should have been able to get out of being lynched and, due to the 18 hours left, get the lynch on someone else (though, if Pep is Town, that wouldn't have been the right choice, eitiher).

more_horiz
What the hell just happened!? Reawaken 1550756652

more_horiz
Apparently Town's one chance at winning this happened.  I guess Lux didn't expect Username/Debi to be the Wolf?

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Apparently Town's one chance at winning this happened.  I guess Lux didn't expect Username/Debi to be the Wolf?

Lux and wolf aren't on the same side...in fact the only threat left to mafia was the wolf but yeah I think Lux didn't expect that
Though Debi's ONLY chance of winning was getting the mafia and he did a good job doing so.

more_horiz
I realize this, but the Wolf had to target Mafia last night.  If the Mafia targets the Wolf, then we end up at 3-1 in Town's favor.  Because of this, Mafia should have hit Town for 2-1-1.  The lynch would then determine the winner.

more_horiz
Basically right play from Debi not so right play from the mafia duo

more_horiz
What a beautiful scenario, both lovers kill each other at a last attempt to be united at last.

@Debi
@Lux

more_horiz
No, we did the right call.

I knew that Debi is either Citizen or the Wolf, though, I was thinking that he's 80% Wolf and 20% Citizen.

The reason we hit him is because we knew that Debi is a tough guy. Plus Dan I see no sense in your logic, considering that all we have to do now is a lynch too. It's a lot easier to make a lynch go through without the Wolf. 

I'm sure that Crims can manipulate with remaining players left. We got Wolf (Debi) out of the way and that's what matters. I did my mission last two Days, it was quite hard playing without scum partner because Crimson barely posted.

And yeah, I have said the same thing, Town put me at no pressure at all (that's why I killed you faer, and no, I'd put the same thing even if I wouldn't have killed you Reawaken 3974120512) .

I think I have played very well. So far my best Mafia game.

more_horiz
Fark's gonna get'chaaaaaa~! ^.^

more_horiz
I have faith in my Mafioso  Reawaken 3667059759

more_horiz
Admittedly, I wasn't thinking straight with the numbers.  You're right that all Crimson has to do is get a Town lynched, then kill on Night 3, but I doubt that's going to happen due to the Sheriff claim.

more_horiz
Ikr, really dissapointed with how reckless he is today. 

I told him that Drunkion lynch would also been easier. 

This seems lost. Pity, I wish I survived. Especially because I think Pep would follow me in my lynch.

more_horiz
Okay, now Crimson is just being sloppy.  Apparently, xe "investigated" three times in two nights:

"No pep is the mafioso. He showed up as one in investigation. Niney is just regular town." - investigated Pep
"I investigated lux who came up as town (due to his godfather role) and niney who was also simple town." - investigated Lux and Niney

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply