Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Room] Centrik

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
TheSupremeKing™
CrimsonOverlord
Alisae
username290
Lux
Moka
faervel
YAMI MOTO#1
niney16
Anzo
Galaksii
Pepchoninga
Booked
Centrik
18 posters

description[Room] Centrik - Page 2 Empty[Room] Centrik

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

My room needs to be JAZZED UP! Since I'm a Jazz pianist, first I'll afford a piano first. Looking great!

[Room] Centrik - Page 2 Piano+in+the+living+room

I'm also a bassist so I'm gonna get one and put it in a corner just like this:

[Room] Centrik - Page 2 232ff0073e817a272dd0eed363a59547

Now it's time to decorate my wall! Because of spending all the money for the piano and double bass, I couldn't be able to buy the dots so this wall will be temporary.

[Room] Centrik - Page 2 Gallery-wall-2-1024x683

And now all I need is to do that one ritual that every Asian people do when they move to a new house.....

[Room] Centrik - Page 2 Facebo10

Great Surprised Smile It's all set. Now I need to earn some money to buy the dots.

P/S: Welcome to my room. You're all welcome.

description[Room] Centrik - Page 2 EmptyRe: [Room] Centrik

more_horiz
Everyone's dorm rooms are amazing while my room is so lame.

more_horiz
I want lessons >:3

@neychan because you broke up with me.

more_horiz
We were never a couple centrik.

I was mad at you because you tricked me into marrying you.

more_horiz
We were. We were happy.....
I thought we could be a beautiful couple.....
But now I have that guy Dio who always be there for me.

more_horiz
Lol Centri, niney moved on from you and now is happily married to Sanji ^^ 

more_horiz
It's okay. I now have my wife who loves me a lot this though.

Wives* (1010, Ino and Dio included)

more_horiz
Welp, you're a bad boy [Room] Centrik - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
I'm bad to the bone baby Cool but seriously I'm now suffering from bone cancer and I'm likely going to die in 2 months.

more_horiz
Pep, sanji is not my husband.

And please don't die centrik.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I'm bad to the bone baby Cool but seriously I'm now suffering from bone cancer and I'm likely going to die in 2 months.

I guess you want a new chapter of lessons then, should I do it here or in my old room....? (or both)

more_horiz
You need more ebola chan

more_horiz
Only person that needs ebola these days is Donald Trump and Gala ^^

more_horiz
Why does gala have to get Ebola?

more_horiz
Because Pep want to win my heart but I'll be heartbroken if Gala gets Ebola so your chances are even lower [Room] Centrik - Page 2 1554389127 

p.s. I don't like Ebola jokes a lot Neutral 

more_horiz
Cuz he tries to take mah Lux, and quite frankly I cannot allow that...so EBOLA, OBLIVIRATE (wrong spelling probs welp) 

more_horiz
Gala dies I die.

more_horiz
No lux.

more_horiz
BOOKSDueling wrote:
Centrik wrote:

I guess you want a new chapter of lessons then, should I do it here or in my old room....? (or both)

Your room please I don't want my room full of your lessons.

If I die, all of you die.

more_horiz
And I can't die lel, suck it Razz 

more_horiz
Yeah you ninja tho.

more_horiz
I'm a ninja god, yes...but I also decent from the most powerfull race known to Gods and humans...The Ningas. It's a strange and powerfull race of human beings living on Mount Jinzo, named after the first Ninga to live - the god of Yugimons - Jinzo, on the planet Nigeria. Our leader and my father is the all mighty and powerfull Sun Burd...Every one of our kind - The ningas - are born with the power of controling something - fire, technology, air, water, ground, time and many more. I was an exception...When I was born, i was believed to be the most powerfull water controller, so powerfull, that even The God of the Sea was jealous...I was soon labeled as the most powerfull Ninga...but with time my powers started to exceed even the wildest of imagination...I was starting to control more and more elements and other different powers, until I mastered them all...And then...the Gods came...they started a war with the Ningas, because they didn't agree that a being as strong as me, should be allowed to live, since they were afraid that one day i will try and overtake them...The war was the biggest and most brutal in the whole of history...I, alongside the great Sun Bird was leading our army against the power of the Gods. And in the final battle, The King of the Gods, killed the Sun Bird...killed my father...After this emotional hit, my powers exploded, and i single handedly destroyed not only the King of the Gods, but many other gods as well. With this the war was over and the Ningas won...I enslaved the other Gods until they made me a God...and then...I proclaimed myself the God of Gods...Since then many have tried to rebel against me...and they have all failed...To this day I'm know as THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS ^^...and to this day I honor the memory of my father, the great Sun Bird, by spreading the cult that is THE SUN BIRD NATION...So in short...I'm the ninja god, as well as fire god...the god of war...as well as the god of love and beauty...Calling me Pepchoninja is an insult not only to me, as THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS, but to my heritage...the great race of The Ningas...

Keep this in mind...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I'm a ninja god, yes...but I also decent from the most powerfull race known to Gods and humans...The Ningas. It's a strange and powerfull race of human beings living on Mount Jinzo, named after the first Ninga to live - the god of Yugimons - Jinzo, on the planet Nigeria. Our leader and my father is the all mighty and powerfull Sun Burd...Every one of our kind - The ningas - are born with the power of controling something - fire, technology, air, water, ground, time and many more. I was an exception...When I was born, i was believed to be the most powerfull water controller, so powerfull, that even The God of the Sea was jealous...I was soon labeled as the most powerfull Ninga...but with time my powers started to exceed even the wildest of imagination...I was starting to control more and more elements and other different powers, until I mastered them all...And then...the Gods came...they started a war with the Ningas, because they didn't agree that a being as strong as me, should be allowed to live, since they were afraid that one day i will try and overtake them...The war was the biggest and most brutal in the whole of history...I, alongside the great Sun Bird was leading our army against the power of the Gods. And in the final battle, The King of the Gods, killed the Sun Bird...killed my father...After this emotional hit, my powers exploded, and i single handedly destroyed not only the King of the Gods, but many other gods as well. With this the war was over and the Ningas won...I enslaved the other Gods until they made me a God...and then...I proclaimed myself the God of Gods...Since then many have tried to rebel against me...and they have all failed...To this day I'm know as THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS ^^...and to this day I honor the memory of my father, the great Sun Bird, by spreading the cult that is THE SUN BIRD NATION...So in short...I'm the ninja god, as well as fire god...the god of war...as well as the god of love and beauty...Calling me Pepchoninja is an insult not only to me, as THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS, but to my heritage...the great race of The Ningas...

Keep this in mind...

I feel like my IQ has been decreased after reading that.

more_horiz
Lol, lower then it already is Lux [Room] Centrik - Page 2 3974120512 

Tho stfu, I was bored and it sounds good Razz 

more_horiz
What about me?

more_horiz
You're here here as well

more_horiz