Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNo more Top 10 Posters? EmptyNo more Top 10 Posters?

more_horiz
Please bring Top Posters back I don't know if I have beaten Dice Jar or not. Seriously it's bugging me.

P/s: I bribed Anmar for admin position.

descriptionNo more Top 10 Posters? EmptyRe: No more Top 10 Posters?

more_horiz
Guess there's not space for that anymore...tho you can see in the statistics page, if you can find it welp No more Top 10 Posters? 3974120512 

more_horiz
This is the second time somebody bring this up after the new skin installation and my answer remains the same: there is not enough space for two widgets. You'll simply have to go to Statistics page - which is available for users in addition to staffers unlike the common belief - and view the Top 10 posters widget and many others.

more_horiz
Okay I don't know about that. Just came back though sorry. So how can I access to that page?

more_horiz
You can scroll down the page below the footer and find a link to 'Statistics'. Or you can click on this link: http://www.duelacademy.net/statistics

more_horiz
Anzo, why is there no friend list on profiles anymore? I cannot add new friends either. 

more_horiz
The friend system still exist, just it's untouchable now.

Probably Anzo took it off on purpose though, since it doesn't have much use and it got in his way when setting-up profile fields or whatever...

(You can tell when your friends log in, so you know it still exist)

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
So how can I access to that page?

more_horiz
If you mean how to see your friends logged in, there is no pages for that, only a pop up message.

._. if u mean the stat page

click this

more_horiz
Oh yeah that's the page lol. I spelled "Statistics" wrong.

Lock this thread right now or it'll become a new spam thread.

more_horiz
)<.den

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Anzo, why is there no friend list on profiles anymore? I cannot add new friends either. 

I know this topic is locked but I'll answer this one last question: In the AP we have two profile options; i.e, "Advanced Profile Fields" and "Simple Profile Fields". When we had the "Advanced Profile Fields" with the previous skin it was possible to have the Friends list somewhere displayed in that page, with this one, however, we went with the second option - that is simple profile fields - because it looks neat and easier to navigate. During the process I had to take down the Friends list area.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply