Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSomething's wrong with my laptop EmptySomething's wrong with my laptop

more_horiz
So, I have been wandering on my laptop around 3:40 AM last night and suddenly my laptop goes into full weird state. I'll explain the situation the best way I can. I have been trying to refresh sites on Google Chrome but they didn't work, I checked my net and it was fine. Then I couldn't do anything on laptop, it would just freeze but not freeze at all. I couldn't even turn my laptop off! I thought the problem will be gone by morning but the situation is still the same. Anyone can help?

descriptionSomething's wrong with my laptop EmptyRe: Something's wrong with my laptop

more_horiz
Try force shutdown?

descriptionSomething's wrong with my laptop EmptyRe: Something's wrong with my laptop

more_horiz
What's that?

more_horiz
Well let the battery run off and then see if that will help.

more_horiz
Good advice. I'll try.

more_horiz
You can try recovery as well.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
What's that?

You must explain it to me as I am a blonde chick. Sorry Neutral

more_horiz
Lol but you said you don't like blondes...so you don't like yourself Something's wrong with my laptop 4204681869

more_horiz
Just hold power button till laptop shuts down, thats a force shutdown

more_horiz
Why are you telling us something's wrong? Just fix it lol

jk

Hold down the power button to shut it down?

more_horiz
It's working normally again. I forced shutdown.

I'll still have my uncle check it.

more_horiz
Well it might have a virus or something...check it with an anti-virus program to be sure.

more_horiz
I'll do.

more_horiz
If it only freezes when you're using Google Chrome then it's probably consuming too much memory. Otherwise you might have another program that is consuming too much memory simultaneously when you run other programs which renders your Laptop unable to process all the information you're dealing with as fast as you'd expect.

more_horiz
Lol this happen to me like at least once a week, I don't have virus (I scanned with anti botto chet virus) and no malware or whatever.

But yeah usually it's low of memory, because the situation 100% happen when I am in PS working on a 16 or 32 bit shet which ends up with 1GB or more (It takes 15 mins to fking just save on PS at those times >.> ban botto inevitable) ._. Just want to know how many windows/ tabs you have in chrome usually?

and yes power button(force shut down) is like the second most used button on my keyboard, it does fix shet but again the problem will come if you have low memory n such. Oh just saying, your case may be different than mine so don't take my case 100%

more_horiz
Nobody takes you seriously Paramsy chet Something's wrong with my laptop 3974120512 

more_horiz
well it's their fault then

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply