Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #2 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
@Lux
@hazmah

Night 2. What y'all doing tonight?

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #2 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
Hola Hazmah! 

I think we have a good chance on winning this now. It's 2-4.

After reading all of the past replies, this is my point of view; 

The only problem would be if a role like gunsmith did something stupid such as giving a mafia a gun.

I was suspicious of Debi having the gun before this, but this made my suspection grow more. I'm almost 100% he killed Crimson.

Debi wrote:
/skipday
lynching won't happen

More proof.

Debi wrote:
Sorry Zero but that isn't what I meant

^More proof.

From this we can deduce that the gunsmith is likely someone that did side with Crimson.

That could be me, but I claimed Citizen earlier already.

Yeah, my thoughts are messed up too.

I still suggest we kill Debi. Why? He seems dangereous as he is. Though, I am afraid that could bring a little bit of suspection to you...but maybe to Faervel too?

You see I'm messed up, so yeah, I'm more than waiting for your comment!

more_horiz
Yes he killed Crimson, it was kind of obvious. I get the feeling he's a neutral though, as evidenced by his desperation to stay alive. I want him dead, but he's the easy mislynch target. If there's a spree then they'll target him.

I feel like killing Omega, or if you have any suggestions. Don't really want any stupidity getting in the way of our debi mislynch (no offence).

As for bussing, switch me and ZeroPassion/Number. Evil neutral is likely not an SK, probably not a cult leader for the population of this game, if auditor it is irrelevant. Reason for why the switch is witch won't target survivor.

Doesn't leave out the spree option, but I'll check something regarding that.

more_horiz
Cool, Omega seems to defend Debi on some occasions and I'm almost sure he's town as well (I actually roll the dice and say he's the doctor)

So, well, then.

@Linda-Senpai I bus hazmah and ZeroPassion.

Kill can go through too.

more_horiz
P.S. any advice? How to act towards other players? Debi for example?

more_horiz
hazmah, wait. I wonder why would we make a mislynch train on Debi? Isn't it our goal to mislynch town and win? Or are we just gonna wait for the night and kill town?

If Debi admits to be neutral I think that town won't allow us to mislynch him because they would lose.

more_horiz
And Linda, do you mind if we use full lenght of the night? I will be travelling for a couple of hours tommorow and then when I get to the sea side I will get on again.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
hazmah, wait. I wonder why would we make a mislynch train on Debi? Isn't it our goal to mislynch town and win? Or are we just gonna wait for the night and kill town?

If Debi admits to be neutral I think that town won't allow us to mislynch him because they would lose.

P sure ZeroPassion's neutral. With that he's evil neutral, and that can be detrimental, regardless of whether his purpose is anti-town or anti-everyone. 

And town has to win by lynching BOTH the Mafia AND the evil neutral, and they have no idea who the Mafia is so they WILL lynch the evil neutral.

If they don't they are stupid. End of.

more_horiz
Our purpose is to WIN. Not to "mislynch town", that's a mean to fit an end, not the end itself. Debi is the easiest mislynch, and mislynch are generally the only way for the town to get rid of Mafia and thus "win". He's also very detrimental, so getting rid of him (and if he's evil neut he may have autovest) is important.

As for interactions, do whatever with number and just don't defend me hard. Look for the logic, play as if your role is a townie that cannot lynch me. You can't make it obvious as we will be called out as scummates, but you can't just ignore me.

Make sure to bandwaggon onto the debi lynch, but make it discrete. If it's nearing day and you're going to lynch him make sure to say that it's say it's because you want to prevent anyone from switching lynches.

As long as I don't push the idea that he's evil neutral, make sure to try not to push it hard either. You may use it as a means to justify your vote, but don't to push the notion hard until I've used it myself.

more_horiz
Also @Linda-Senpai would prefer you NOT to delete this chat, and if you have to cos of some bug, make sure to C/P the messages beforehand.

more_horiz
Also, if I'm in a position where I'm about to be lynched, try to call gunsmith and see if we can bait out the legitimate gunsmith. We might be able to turn it into a mislynch to the gunsmith.

ONLY IF I'M IN A POSITION WHERE I COULD BE LYNCHED.

more_horiz
Ofc ^ may only work in SOME situations, decide what is best on your own.

more_horiz
Also with Faervel's recent post in suggestions for DA Mafia, I feel that it's likely that he's NOT gunsmith js.

more_horiz
I don't have to delete it until the game is over.

So what you guys gonna do?

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Also, if I'm in a position where I'm about to be lynched, try to call gunsmith and see if we can bait out the legitimate gunsmith. We might be able to turn it into a mislynch to the gunsmith.

ONLY IF I'M IN A POSITION WHERE I COULD BE LYNCHED.

Could you go little bit more into details? How could calling a town help us? Sorry :/

more_horiz
Idk why I thought that tbh. I mean, it's not a bad strategy really, but  (and no offence) it requires more experienced players/better judgement for the call.

Just ignore that.

Anyway, yes my NK is Omega.

more_horiz
No offense, really, this is my fifth game of Mafia but first time I'm mafia myself, I'm quite unexperienced in the game. 

So I just look not to mess too hard, luckily I'm with you. 

Yeah, I agree with kill Omega. And I repeat once more that I bus Hazmah and ZeroPassion.

And Linda, can we get then full night for the reasons I listed up below?

more_horiz
Kk

more_horiz
@hazmah who will you kill tonight?

more_horiz
Debi.

more_horiz
kk

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply