Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHay guis, guess what? >:3 EmptyHay guis, guess what? >:3

more_horiz
This happened:
Hay guis, guess what? >:3 28VY0lx

May have had a bit too much fun and had to make this which im rubbing in everyone's face~
Hay guis, guess what? >:3 E1Jao7c

descriptionHay guis, guess what? >:3 EmptyRe: Hay guis, guess what? >:3

more_horiz
AD Lulu incoming, brace yourselves.

more_horiz
Mine is just ap/as, basically 20%cdr from glyphs(so I get 40% with nash's tooth) and 1 quint, hp per lvl seals and rest is just attackspeed(24%) aaaand like, I got ap masteries down the ferocity except for fervor, which I mean, just gives you flat ad damages, so like why not.
 Tl;Dr 28% attackspeed at lvl 1 with fury~

more_horiz
This would actually be OP if you think about it. With Lulu's passive basically being another Fervor for Battle. There are some problems with it, that being Lulu is generally very squishy, so I think having maybe an item with lifesteal on it (if you want more sustained damage) would be better, because you'll hit max AS with runaans, wits end and nashor's anyway.
But yeah this seems OP if you ignore how squishy Lulu is. You'll hit max stacks on Fervor for Battle after 3 basic attacks because your passive triggers (I think thats the case anyway)
I think you could make this much stronger by using an item with Spellblade, due to your passive triggering Spellblade. This would make you do 2 types of damage on the first auto attack, then continuously buffing damages until they die or you die.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
This would actually be OP if you think about it. With Lulu's passive basically being another Fervor for Battle. There are some problems with it, that being Lulu is generally very squishy, so I think having maybe an item with lifesteal on it (if you want more sustained damage) would be better, because you'll hit max AS with runaans, wits end and nashor's anyway.
But yeah this seems OP if you ignore how squishy Lulu is. You'll hit max stacks on Fervor for Battle after 3 basic attacks because your passive triggers (I think thats the case anyway)
I think you could make this much stronger by using an item with Spellblade, due to your passive triggering Spellblade. This would make you do 2 types of damage on the first auto attack, then continuously buffing damages until they die or you die.

This is basically a Top lane Lulu build.

more_horiz
Nop, lifesteal does nothing since she's squishy and dont have anywhere near the ad damages and nash/wits make your basics deal ap damages anyways aaaand can't afford to sacrifice attackspeed for lich lifesteal/bane/sheen/etcetc which amps 1 auto every like 12 or sth autos at best since her w is like maaabe one of the strongest single abilites in the game and you need dat glass... laserbeam? so you'd kill the person you're fighting within the time they are poly'd, or if you're like fighting 3 ppls, you w self and float like a butterfly if you're hope and kill all 3 solo ;3

more_horiz
Old gud machine gun Lulu, god knows if i had fun with that lol

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
Old gud machine gun Lulu, god knows if i had fun with that lol

Best part is that after reaching 2 atk speed it's kinda impossible to tell which bolt is her AA and it's literally just a purple line(or..other colors depending on your skin which are all kawaii) headed towards the enemy.

But to be honest I really find the build selfish unless it's a 1v1 or something cause you can just go full ap and move your passive to your adc with your shield and then let'em have even more fun instead.

more_horiz
Depends whether your ADC is doing good or going on feeding duty.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply