Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLOL -Movement Speed- Janna EmptyLOL -Movement Speed- Janna

more_horiz
In this post I'm going to show you how to get the highest possible movement speed on Janna. This won't include items with a cooldown which give you speed, such as Youmuu's or Righteous Glory, it also doesn't include assistance from other champions abilities.

Janna's base movement speed is 335. Her W when not on cool down gives her +9% Movement speed at level 1, and then +17% at level 5, it also gains percent equal to 2% of your total Ability Power.

Masteries: 
5 points in Wanderer, giving you +3% Movement speed at all times.
Take Explorer, giving you +15 flat movement speed in Brushes or in a river.
5 Points in explorer giving you +2% Ability Power.

Runes:
3 Greater Quintessences of Movements Speed, giving you +4.5% Movement Speed.
9 Greater Quintessences of Ability Power, giving you +45 Ability Power (Roughly).

Items:
Luden's Echo +100 Ability Power, +10% Movement speed.
Ardent Censer +60 Ability Power, +8% Movement Speed.
Lich Bane +80 Ability Power, +7% Movement speed.
Runic Echoes +60 Ability Power, +7% Movement Speed
Rabadon's +120 Ability Power (+35% Total Ability Power)
Boots of Mobility +115 Flat Movement Speed

Summoner Spells:
Heal +30% Movement Speed
Ghost +45% Movement Speed (at level 18)

Dragons:
3 Cloud Drakes +45% Movement Speed
1 Elder Dragon makes Cloud Drake buff 50%,  makes Infernal Drake buff 50%
3 Infernal Drakes +24% Ability Power

Other:
Rift Scuttler buff,

Calculations:
In League of Legends for movement speed, flat movement speed is added first so lets do that. You start with 335, add 15 due to explorer, then 115 from Boots of Mobility, totalling 465. Unfortunately in League of Legends, you have caps on movement speed that being if your movement speed is between 415 and 490, the additional movement speed you gain is reduced by 20%, and if the movement speed is higher than 490, it is reduced by 50%. 

If you did the items in the order you would start by multiplying the movement speed by 80% of 10%, so 8%. That would give you 502, movement speed, to the nearest integer. From there on all of it is reduced by 50%, therefore Ardent Censer would increase the movement speed of 502 by 4% bringing it to 522, to the nearest integer. Then Lich bane would increase it by 3.5%, bringing it to 540, to the nearest interger. Runic Echoes would then give you an increase by 3.5% aswell, bringing it to 559, to the nearest interger. Adding the 25% off of the Cloud Drake buff you get
699 Movement Speed

Adding Janna's passives and masteries into the equation, you would end up gaining an unbelievable amount of movement speed. With Rabadon's you would get a lot more Ability Power which would increase your W passive, your total Ability Power is worked out by this: ((((100+120+80+60+60+45)x1.35)x1.5)x1.02). That would get you 960 Ability Power. Divide that by 50 and you get 19 roughly, meaning your W will now give you +36% Movement Speed. This would give you 825 Movement Speed. While standing in the Rift Scuttler circle you would gain +14.5% Movement Speed (50% of 29%) making your movement speed 945.

Using your summuner spells, starting with Ghost, you would gain +22.5% Movement Speed (50% of 45%), making your Movement Speed 1158. You then use Heal to gain +15% Movement Speed (50% of 30%, making your Movement Speed 1332.

Considering your Wanderer mastery you can make your movement speed even stronger, increasing it by 1.5% making it 1352. Then using your Movement Speed runes which give you +15% Movement Speed your total Movement Speed would be an amazing 1555.

What this would mean is, for one second, you will move distance equal to 15 and a half Teemos. That is further distance than Hecarim's ultimate.

descriptionLOL -Movement Speed- Janna EmptyRe: LOL -Movement Speed- Janna

more_horiz
Welp...the troll's gonna be real...
So base without any active's gonna be 825?

more_horiz
I had to play against this the other day. We couldn't do anything. We would exhaust her and everything but nothing would stop her. She would enter the FOW and a second later she'd come out the other side of the map...

Edit: HAve you tried using zz'rot or anything like it. it gives dope MS

more_horiz
I faced this before playing Morgana support, we destroyed her as I predicted where she was going and snared her every time. She finished 0-12-2.... I built full damage Morgana and nearly one shhot with my Q as she had no magic resist or health  and was useless all game...

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
I faced this before playing Morgana support, we destroyed her as I predicted where she was going and snared her every time. She finished 0-12-2.... I built full damage Morgana and nearly one shhot with my Q as she had no magic resist or health  and was useless all game...

You know..when you have 825 base movement...you gotta be REALLY bad to not be able to react after seeing skillshots...I mean you can simply just move outta its range unless you are super close to their team(and why should you be?)

more_horiz
I would cast a blind one over wall and wreck her then my Vayne would get an easy kill. I am really good at blind stuns and predicting movements as I am an Amumu main and landing bandage is sooo important

more_horiz
Get Sivir and Karma on your team, GG.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Get Sivir and Karma on your team, GG.

The game he did it he had me playing Sivir and a Karma at mid actually LOL -Movement Speed- Janna 1550756652
Taliyah casted wall and we just followed her...
(I can gif it I guess)

more_horiz
I've had a Janna + Sivir + Karma comb a while back, I was the Karma. It was quite fun to be honest. The Janna didn't commit entirely to the movement speed build, but with all of our abilities combined we still moved quite fast around the map. We had a Kennan top who'd run circles around the enemy team as well lol

more_horiz
i kinda fail to see the point of this e.e, i mean could be funny buy cant really see how this makes you win the game LOL -Movement Speed- Janna 3974120512

more_horiz
Janna is the kind of support that would sit behind the team during team fights and just shields them, that means when your team is kiting the enemy skill shots they tend to go back and forth from the front line, with each time they move towards Janna they gain movement speed, imagine as a support you can change your position constantly in team fights so that your team can move in all different directions. They're nearly impossible to hit if they know how to play around it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply