Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRIP Muhammad Ali EmptyRIP Muhammad Ali

more_horiz
'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee'

RIP to the greatest boxer of all time, Muhammad Ali, who passed away today aged 74.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-16011175

descriptionRIP Muhammad Ali EmptyRe: RIP Muhammad Ali

more_horiz
Waking up to this news, quite sad. His life truly was like that of a butterfly

more_horiz
Yea, it really was. Sad to see an icon like him pass away.

more_horiz
yeah i saw that on the news while i was on break at work. My dad is right, everyone is starting to die off. XD Though with death comes new people to fill in their places.

more_horiz
Flash Dreyar wrote:
yeah i saw that on the news while i was on break at work. My dad is right, everyone is starting to die off. XD Though with death comes new people to fill in their places.

It's a destiny no one has escaped from. Soon or later we all will be there. But what matters is how we leave this world, as Ali did something remarkable. He was truly a legend, Rest in Peace, champion.

more_horiz
Flash Dreyar wrote:

Your acting like your dad said something out of the ordinary lol, everyones going to die eventually >.>, maybe if you're applying it to famous people theres only like 2 recent deaths

more_horiz
There's a reason they always say father time is undefeated ... it catches up to us all in the end.

more_horiz
I'm not planning on dying, who else would take care of all the under-aged girls if i do?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I'm not planning on dying, who else would take care of all the under-aged girls if i do?

Jv? o.o

more_horiz
Ali was barely living anyway. How is that life if you are even struggling to speak or even move? Sometimes death is like a savior to these people imo

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Ali was barely living anyway. How is that life if you are even struggling to speak or even move? Sometimes death is like a savior to these people imo

"To the well organised mind,  death is just a next great adventure"

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Great quote! It is something we have to embrace eventually

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Great quote! It is something we have to embrace eventually

It's actually a quote from Harry Potter by none else but Dumbledore Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply