Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKatana's First GFX >.< EmptyKatana's First GFX >.<

more_horiz
Katana's First GFX >.< 57ooAQl

Welp, I did a thing. Feel free to critique the hell out of it as I had no idea what I was doing most of the time....

descriptionKatana's First GFX >.< EmptyRe: Katana's First GFX >.<

more_horiz
Having no idea of what you are doing is what gfx is all about. Trust me lel. Well for starters the text is a bit bland imo. I see some c4d in low opacity lel. Overall it's not bad but id suggest blending the render a bit more. Also play with lighting a bit, it helps

more_horiz
I wouldn't critique it. Each artist has his own idea of what is good and what's not, it's wrong to force our thoughts on others. Though, I might recommend that you refrain from adding a text to your works at this stage of your development as an artist, make that the last step you learn after you've mastered everything else. Believe it or not, adding a text and choosing an appropriate text is single hardest obstacle you might ever face.

more_horiz
Looks solid for a beginner, as the times goes you should be better.

more_horiz
Looks nice as SOMETHING, but what is that SOMETHING chet

I see a lot of uh......idek wut r those in the BG like ghosts lol KATANA TELL ME wtf r those

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum