Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

NBA Playoffs & Finals

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
WondeRy
Zodiac火
ScottyAdams
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
Nuran
Anzo
PowerNova
12 posters

descriptionNBA Playoffs & Finals - Page 2 EmptyNBA Playoffs & Finals

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So whose gonna take who? We can even go in on betting I know @Anzo is down for us betting! I'll post my predictions for all current matchups and may even hit you with who's going to duke it out in the end

Prepare to lose ya bank bois, I'll probably take it all Cool

descriptionNBA Playoffs & Finals - Page 2 EmptyRe: NBA Playoffs & Finals

more_horiz
GSW is heading to finals. But JC even if they get past OKC they gonna have hard time against healthy Cavs.

more_horiz
OKC All Day

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
GSW is heading to finals. But JC even if they get past OKC they gonna have hard time against healthy Cavs.

true, but id say they have a fair chance at beating them

after all, they are GSW Razz

more_horiz
Ryoga Kamishiro wrote:
OKC All Day

I also root for OKC against GSW
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Lux wrote:

They proved they have many flaws and Cavs are the best team in the play-off.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Ryoga Kamishiro wrote:
OKC All Day

I also root for OKC against GSW
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Lux wrote:

They proved they have many flaws and Cavs are the best team in the play-off.

Your overhyping the cavs and your also disregarding the other teams strengths T_T

sure Cavs have a VERY good chance at winning because they have one of the best (if not the best) player, but just because cavs have a shot doesnt mean that they dont have flaws lol, every team does, and GSW is just as "healthy" as the cavs are despite their losses

more_horiz
I'm still interested to see how it goes against OKC though.

more_horiz
Still early, but OKC looking like the team that got out to the 3-1 lead. Not the team that let GSW right back in.

more_horiz
I was rooting for Durant and the boyz , but if the threes are getting in on Golden State turf the game is like over.

more_horiz
OKC choked this one away. 
Just like the Clippers did v the Rockets last yr (tho that one was prolly worse, as the Clippers had a 19 point lead in g5)

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wonder if Nova, Nuran and JC regret their bets now ...

im not famm
NBA Playoffs & Finals - Page 2 VcoMGWR

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

im not famm

That high resolution pic tho. I knew GSW will take it after they won game 6. Dissapointed in OKC, but GSW has proven a champion mentality. Hats off!

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

im not famm

Should be Klay, not Steph
But OKC choked this one away

more_horiz
Yeah Klay was awesome.

more_horiz
If Bron's gonna have 9 minute stretches where he just doesn't take a shot, but is on the court, the Cavs aren't gonna have a good time

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
If Bron's gonna have 9 minute stretches where he just doesn't take a shot, but is on the court, the Cavs aren't gonna have a good time

Yup

more_horiz
I really loved how Hornets played this season and I was cheering for them, after they got knocked-out I haven't really watched Play-Offs that much. Anyway, I'm sure Golden State will get their second title because Cavs won't do shit and I really hate them...

more_horiz
GSW are amazing.

more_horiz
Pretty sure GWS is taking it now, but I still have faith in Cavs. Come on dudes!

more_horiz
2 blow outs so far, hopefully Cleveland can at least give them a fight in one game, but yea; this series is all but done.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
2 blow outs so far, hopefully Cleveland can at least give them a fight in one game, but yea; this series is all but done.

thats what people was sayin when gsw was down 3-1 shit aint close to bein over

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

thats what people was sayin when gsw was down 3-1 shit aint close to bein over

Indeed, I hope that Cavs can come back, even though I really doubt so.

more_horiz
GSW will take the finals. They will either win tomorrow, or Cavs will win 2-3 back to back. Game 6 is a toss-up then, with GSW taking the finals.

Only way this isn't going down is if GSW chokes late finals. I feel Cavs can take it, but the main problem they have is fighting each other in the heat of the moment, in which GSW will take advantage of

more_horiz
Agreed.

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
GSW will take the finals. They will either win tomorrow, or Cavs will win 2-3 back to back. Game 6 is a toss-up then, with GSW taking the finals.

Only way this isn't going down is if GSW chokes late finals. I feel Cavs can take it, but the main problem they have is fighting each other in the heat of the moment, in which GSW will take advantage of

Couldnt have said it better myself

more_horiz
3 games
3 Blowouts

This time tho, it was the Cavs blowing GSW out, thus showing some fight at least at home.

more_horiz
That alley-oop slam between Irving and James!!

Cavs play the most beautiful basketball if you ask me. I hope they'll go 2-2, Cavs taking G5 away, and winning the championship at home in G6. I still give GSW more chances, but I'll take my chances and say Cavs will win finally.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

Cavs play the most beautiful basketball if you ask me. I hope they'll go 2-2, Cavs taking G5 away, and winning the championship at home in G6. I still give GSW more chances, but I'll take my chances and say Cavs will win finally.

Yea, that alley-oop was niceeeee. 

If the Cavs support shows up and Curry/Klay keep running as cold as they did yesterday, that is a feasible outcome. But, I don't think Curry/Klay will run cold for enough games for Cleveland to win, nor do I think guys like Tristan and J.R Smith will consistent put up performances like they did last night.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Lux wrote:

Yea, that alley-oop was niceeeee. 

If the Cavs support shows up and Curry/Klay keep running as cold as they did yesterday, that is a feasible outcome. But, I don't think Curry/Klay will run cold for enough games for Cleveland to win, nor do I think guys like Tristan and J.R Smith will consistent put up performances like they did last night.

But LeBron and Kyrie were were good as well. But we'll be smarter after the game 3.

more_horiz
LeBron has to step up, put the team on his back and be the leader if the Cavs are to have any hope of winning this series. He's being way too passive for my tastes atm.

more_horiz
3-1 GSW lead now. Series is all but done THO Cavs COULD pull a GSW ... unlikely, but there's still a chance of it occurring

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply