Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHOW DO I BATTLE!?!? PLZ HELP IM NEW EmptyHOW DO I BATTLE!?!? PLZ HELP IM NEW

more_horiz
HOW DO I BATTLE!?!? PLZ HELP IM NEW Icon_question how do u battle people like with ur computer,DS or wat I AM COMPLETELY LOST

descriptionHOW DO I BATTLE!?!? PLZ HELP IM NEW EmptyRe: HOW DO I BATTLE!?!? PLZ HELP IM NEW

more_horiz
PLZ HELP ME

descriptionHOW DO I BATTLE!?!? PLZ HELP IM NEW EmptyRe: HOW DO I BATTLE!?!? PLZ HELP IM NEW

more_horiz
Download the game. Make an account on kc.com. Make a deck. Play...It's not rocket science...

Try to look around instead of spamming everywhere. I have seen many people ask this question and it has been answered, so if you just search on kc.com (kaibacorporation.com) then you will find the answer.

more_horiz
ok it says This forum is not accepting new registrations

more_horiz
so now wat!

more_horiz
MAN,be patient,you spammed a lot this academy,how many times you will double post?Read first the rules before you do anything,you receive a warning.Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum