Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnime cards EmptyAnime cards

more_horiz
What does the term "anime cards" mean? I just dont get it. Sorry to spam or anything but i didnt find a better place to post it.

descriptionAnime cards EmptyRe: Anime cards

more_horiz
Well cards like Guardian eatos are concider for anime cards,mirror force is anime card too,but it's staple in almost every deck,that's my opinion.

more_horiz
so does it mean that any card that appeared in the anime is an Anime Card? Because there were so many cards that appeared in the anime its hard to count.

more_horiz
no. MUFC is wrong here. Anime cards or more properly "Anime-only" cards refer to cards that have been used/seen in the Yugioh anime, but that Konami has not (or not yet) added to the game. An example would be The Seal of Orichalcos, which Konami decided wasn't worth putting into the real game because it would be too heavily overpowered and would just end up being a Forbidden card on the ban list.

more_horiz
I see. But are there some anime cards in KCVDS? Because Ive seen some tournaments that stated "no Anime Cards".

more_horiz
I doubt there are anymore anime cards in KCVDS as it cause lots of conflict between players.

more_horiz
I think darkness neosphere is an anime card that is in kcvds

more_horiz
Nope, Darkness Necrosphere is in the "Shonen Jump Magazine Promotional Cards" and therefore is legal I guess.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply