Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If you could unban one card...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
TheSupremeKing™
Jv
JC the shadow hunter
Booked
ScottyAdams
CrimsonOverlord
Leo
DDS
Etwizzy
Lux
14 posters

descriptionIf you could unban one card... EmptyIf you could unban one card...

more_horiz
Another simple thread.

If you could unban one card, but only one, what would it be and why?

I'd like to unban Pot of Greed because it's a lovely card.

Post below what card you want to unban!

descriptionIf you could unban one card... EmptyRe: If you could unban one card...

more_horiz
Graciful Charity <3 or Heavy Storm / Harpies feather duster.

descriptionIf you could unban one card... EmptyRe: If you could unban one card...

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Graciful Charity  <3 or Heavy Storm / Harpies feather duster.

CHET!

I said only one If you could unban one card... 3974120512

And why? Razz

more_horiz
Yeah I would only unban 1 of then If you could unban one card... 3974120512 just at different times.

Graceful Charity because I love BA and imagine how OP this would be in BA.

Heavy storm / Harpies to push through those annoying heavy back row decks.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Yeah I would only unban 1 of then If you could unban one card... 3974120512 just at different times

That's still chet If you could unban one card... 3974120512

more_horiz
Metamorphosis.

It just opens up so many interesting possibilities..  and as someone who played a lot when it was around and semi splashable, I just want to see how it'd interact with today’s cards..haha!

more_horiz
Shurit Strategist of Nekroz. 

more_horiz
Heavy storm cuz i loathe backrow

more_horiz
Spellbook of Judgement, because let's be honest; Spellbooks have been powercrept.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Spellbook of Judgement, because let's be honest; Spellbooks have been powercrept.

Indeed I want Judgment and Dragon Rulers back so badly >.<

more_horiz
Painful Choice

because the choices has have always been painful..........FOR OPPONENT THAT IS. You make an EGAO n activate it too op

more_horiz
Harpies duster

EGAO

more_horiz
I would unban Monster Reborn, why not?

more_horiz
Id unban stratos.After playing bubble beat it felt 2gud

more_horiz
I'd unban Chō Yūgō

more_horiz
aka Super Polymerization, if anyone wonders^

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
I'd unban Chō Yūgō

Oh..I was just about to ask what's that If you could unban one card... 3974120512

more_horiz
Another card cuz I can

SIXTH SENSE EGAO CHET DIO ZA WARUDO CHAN

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Another card cuz I can

Chet!

And that will unfortunately happen anytime soon :/

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Another card cuz I can

Chet!

And then it will be banned again lol

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Another card cuz I can

Chet!

And then it will be banned again lol

Yeah If you could unban one card... 3974120512

more_horiz
Monster Reborn

REASON: It is the OP'est Normal Spell Card that is greater than any other reincarnation card ever!

more_horiz
Painful Choice.

more_horiz
Ultimate Offering , for Earthbound Immortals .

more_horiz
Mind Master bc I miss Gusto Exodia.

more_horiz
TheSupremeKing™ wrote:
Monster Reborn

REASON: It is the OP'est Normal Spell Card that is greater than any other reincarnation card ever!

Its literally going to get unbanned next format or the next one after it tbh

more_horiz
Love me some Graceful Charity

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply