Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Byakuya's Welcome Post

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Pabel
Lux
Booked
Vicino
ScottyAdams
Etwizzy
{Muken}Byakuya
11 posters

descriptionByakuya's Welcome Post EmptyByakuya's Welcome Post

more_horiz
Well hi guys Im Byakuya Been playing Yugioh for YEARS but am kinda new to the Pendulums summoning Razz But I've been on MANY Academys And am pleased To See Usernames i Recognize Here any who........

Whats Up People!

descriptionByakuya's Welcome Post EmptyRe: Byakuya's Welcome Post

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already Wink

http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Hey, I'm Vicino and I'm new as well. Nice to see that I'm not alone. What I don't get is the method for dueling. Do we use another website to duel or is there something here that we can use??? But I'm looking forward to being here.

more_horiz
This is new, an intro post within an intro post.

DOUBLE INTRO POST

welcome to da glhf if u have anything you wish to know, ask in the chatbox or contact another user on DA

more_horiz
{Muken}Byakuya wrote:
Well hi guys Im Byakuya Been playing Yugioh for YEARS but am kinda new to the Pendulums summoning Razz But I've been on MANY Academys And am pleased To See Usernames i Recognize Here any who........

Whats Up People!

Hey! Have great time on DA! 
Vicino wrote:
Hey, I'm Vicino and I'm new as well. Nice to see that I'm not alone. What I don't get is the method for dueling. Do we use another website to duel or is there something here that we can use??? But I'm looking forward to being here.

Hi @Vicino. Our members use primaly 'Dueling Network" as dueling platform since it's easy accessable. But some of them also use YgoPRO or DevPRO. Also, welcome to DA!

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:

DOUBLE INTRO POST

welcome to da glhf if u have anything you wish to know, ask in the chatbox or contact another user on DA

lol I see what you just did there. Good deadpool reference..... probable gonna go spend money and watch it again for the third time. 

ANYWHO!! Welcome bro and I hope I see you in some tournies like this 60 card deck tournament we are currently having. Please sign before they close their doors. Hurry..... Like now..... No pressure...... But there will be pain if mission not accomplish.

more_horiz
Or save money because BvS is coming in 6 days?

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:

DOUBLE INTRO POST

lol I see what you just did there. Good deadpool reference..... probable gonna go spend money and watch it again for the third time. 

ANYWHO!! Welcome bro and I hope I see you in some tournies like this 60 card deck tournament we are currently having. Please sign before they close their doors. Hurry..... Like now..... No pressure...... But there will be pain if mission not accomplish.

lol, it was merely a coincidence as I never watch deadpool ._.

more_horiz
Liez ur huge marvel fan

more_horiz
tbh idk what is marvel until I saw they mention it in riach's dorm so

more_horiz
Lol yeah
 And even so, what does Deadpool's trailer to announce a trailer coming out have to do with an introduction post on introduction topic Byakuya's Welcome Post 3974120512

more_horiz
Hi @Vicino. Our members use primaly 'Dueling Network" as dueling platform since it's easy accessable. But some of them also use YgoPRO or DevPRO. Also, welcome to DA!

Thanks for the help.

more_horiz
Vicino wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Feel free to ask me if you need more help Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to the devil's nest, minion.

more_horiz
Hallo

welcum

more_horiz
Welcome to the academy Byakuya