Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Anzo pls

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
JC the shadow hunter
Nuran
Drunkion
Frisky Badger
Booked
Anzo
Lux
Neji
12 posters

descriptionAnzo pls EmptyAnzo pls

more_horiz
How the hell do you almost have 30k posts?

10k above JV and Lokos (how is that even possible...)

.-.

Stop spamming the archives.

descriptionAnzo pls EmptyRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Some Anzu stats:

He's here for 6 years and has 27780 posts. So that is 4630 posts a year, 385 posts a month, 12 posts a day, 0.5 posts per hour (I bet I made a mistake somewhere in this).

more_horiz
It's not the number of posts which matters; it's the quality of these posts. Anzo pls 1151057309

more_horiz
Bullshit

more_horiz
actually both matters but ok

more_horiz
What about Jv posts

more_horiz
I cannot believe mimgrim is still on the Top 10. That guy LITERALLY spammed his way there.

more_horiz
Well, Jv posts = 0 so 16280 x 0 = 0 still 0

never even saw the mimgrim guy pretty sure its old

more_horiz
Lol yeah

Mimgrim didn't log in since 2013 lol

more_horiz
I should aim for top 10

more_horiz
My opinion on this matter is that i would tap the redhead in neji's profile pic, she is hawt

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
My opinion on this matter is that i would tap the redhead in neji's profile pic, she is hawt

Won't say the same for myself, she's too skinny for my type.

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.

more_horiz
Anzo is gay, no... even a gay dude would hit that, he is like SUPER GAY

more_horiz
I like them chubby, that's all.

more_horiz
I had to PM BWG about his avatar change

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.

Yeah but we didn't make him staff till literally the end of his time here. By then he already had like 5k posts which at the time was fucking huge for a non staffer.

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Yeah but we didn't make him staff till literally the end of his time here. By then he already had like 5k posts which at the time was fucking huge for a non staffer.

You guys forget how he made it in. We literally a had contest that whoever had the most posts over a month would get Assistant and he played those Dice Game for DAYS.

more_horiz
lol, best way to pick assists

more_horiz
All this shit about posts like DAYUM

a post is a post just stahp D:

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
Nuran wrote:
Anzo wrote:

You guys forget how he made it in. We literally a had contest that whoever had the most posts over a month would get Assistant and he played those Dice Game for DAYS.

Lol ikr @Chetryroid

more_horiz
botto plays dice games

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=susan+coffey&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI6-fCq8nLAhXI0iYKHew9AQcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=705

There's better.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alexis+ren&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqkbK9rMnLAhUFMSYKHUStA1QQ_AUIBigB

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=monica+alvarez&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiazojbrMnLAhXKTSYKHbpQBGcQ_AUIBigB

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Drunkion wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=susan+coffey&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI6-fCq8nLAhXI0iYKHew9AQcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=705

There's better.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alexis+ren&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqkbK9rMnLAhUFMSYKHUStA1QQ_AUIBigB

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=monica+alvarez&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiazojbrMnLAhXKTSYKHbpQBGcQ_AUIBigB

CONFIRMED, Neji is a pervert Anzo pls 3974120512

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
Nuran wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Back then we didn't have Dice Games. Those Dice Games were only introduced after EJ retired. Back then people used to actually post for an actual deck fixing, like we'd get at least 20 topic a day. So, I simply helped them all fixing their decks - back when I though I knew this game. Also, I simply post 1/10 to whoever ask for a signature rating in the graphics arena or I'd welcome someone twice to DA.

But hey, it works!

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Frisky Badger wrote:
Nuran wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Back then we didn't have Dice Games. Those Dice Games were only introduced after EJ retired. Back then people used to actually post for an actual deck fixing, like we'd get at least 20 topic a day. So, I simply helped them all fixing their decks - back when I though I knew this game. Also, I simply post 1/10 to whoever ask for a signature rating in the graphics arena or I'd welcome someone twice to DA.

But hey, it works!

you can still do it again nowdays

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Neji wrote:
Drunkion wrote:

There's better.

and

CONFIRMED, Neji is a pervert Anzo pls 3974120512

Naw I can just admire beautiful women.

more_horiz
aka pervert? Maybe?

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:
aka pervert? Maybe?

Lol I live in Miami

South Florida

You go to any college here. Scratch that. Any High School and you see girls looking better than these models. 

Just pulled up a few names cuz he perved on my avatar Wink

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:
aka pervert? Maybe?

Lol I live in Miami

South Florida

You go to any college here. Scratch that. Any High School and you see girls looking better than these models. 

Still, that doesn't change if you are pervert or not though lol. 

aka Anzo is pervert? Maybe?

All men are either pervert or gay though, so it's ok. (Monks count or not? idk)

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:
Neji wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:
aka pervert? Maybe?

Lol I live in Miami

South Florida

Still, that doesn't change if you are pervert or not though lol. 

aka Anzo is pervert? Maybe?

All men are either pervert or gay though, so it's ok. (Monks count or not? idk)

Naw pervs are borderline stalkers. It's basically an insult.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply