Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFusion HEROs OTK EmptyFusion HEROs OTK

more_horiz
How's it going fellow DA members and faithful HERO followers. If u not sure what the description means, I'm pretty sure some old heads know it means. Back a couple years ago, I used to play nothing but HEROs in almost all DA events. Since I ccame back, I wanted to release a deck build that is crazy and competitive. My Thank You gift to you guys. 

Main Deck: 40

Monsters: 12

3x - E-HERO Shadow Mist
2x - E-HERO Bubbleman
1x - E-HERO Neos Alius
2x - E-HERO Blazeman
1x - E-HERO Voltic
1x - E-HERO Wildheart
2x - Summoner Monk

Spells: 19

3x - A Hero Lives
3x - Mask Change
2x - Form Change
1x - Mask Charge
3x - E-Emergency Call
1x - Reinforcement of the Army
3x - Miracle Fusion
1x - Polymerization
2x - Twin Twister

Traps: 9

2x - Call of the Haunted
2x - Trap Stun
1x - Bottomless trap Hole
1x - Solemn Warning
3x - Solemn Strikes

Extra Deck: 15
2x - M-HERO Dark Law (aka Dank Law)
1x - M-HERO Anki
1x - M-HERO Acid
1x - M-HERO Koga
1x - M-HERO Dian
1x - E-HERO Absolute Zero
1x - E-HERO The Shining
1x - E-HERO Nova Master
1x - E-HERO Escuridao
1x - Number 39 - Utopia
1x - Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
1x - Gagaga Samurai
1x - Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x - Abyss Dweller

Now I will explain some neat combos and pointers for this deck.

A Hero Lives
This card can potentially be a win condition card if going second or not playing anything that revolves in trap heavy decks like tellarknights. If going first and you have monk on hand, always use monk eff to dump A Hero Lives. It's better that way since veiler is a card. You rather have a monk's eff get negated instead of paying half just to get the monster summoned get veilered as well.

E-HERO Blazeman
This card can be use in numerous ways depending on the hand and situation you are in. Searching poly when your hand is full of monsters or full of "Change" Quick-Play Spell cards. You can also use blazeman's second eff if you happen to have no monsters in hand but full of spells like the "Change" Quick-Plays, Poly, Miracle Fusion, and also Mask Charge. Also, when you are certain for game and ya already got "Change" cards in hand, you can A Hero Lives Blazeman to use either effs depending on hand.

E-HERO Voltic
The beauty of this wonderful card is using the combos of Miracle Fusion when you banish HEROs for it. Like you can even picture the plays this card can make with Mist and Blazeman. Sadly, this card does have its downfalls because you don't want to open this card in your starting hand. this card is better during the mid-games when everything is set.

M-HERO Dian
The only time you go for this card is in only 2 situations. 1. When you only have E-HERO Wildheart on field and trying to set up board for Dark Law. or 2. When you are certain you got game and you opponent has no backrow. With this card you can go Special Summon E-HERO Shadow Mist from Deck and search again for another "Change" card. Interesting pointer is you can also Special Summon E-HERO Voltic and have him Special Summon E-HERO Shadow Mist from to proceed rape. 

Abyss Dweller
You know whats a crazier and funny combo then Dark Law and field blown. It's Abyss Dweller and Field blown. Its surprisingly quite easy to go Dweller, then Absolute Zero and Form Change it to Acid to destroy opponent's Field. It's not as sad as Dark Law, Zero, Acid combo but it gets the job done. Also you can make E-HERO Absolute Zero a 3500 ATK beatstick.

M-HERO Acid + E-HERO Absolute Zero = Allah Akbar
I don't have to explain how to do this, but it is probable the most savage play you can do, actually all time most savage play any HERO deck can do. 

Thank you for taking the time to reading this article since HEROs is my passion, but I would love to share my ideas for other deck builds besides HEROs. If you have anything to say, please share. I want to know what you think of it. If you have any questions, don't be shy and ask away. If you also wants some Side Deck ideas for this deck, I'll be more likely to share it with you. Have fun using this build even though it is technically called netdecking.

descriptionFusion HEROs OTK EmptyRe: Fusion HEROs OTK

more_horiz
As a fellow hero user and self proclaimed TRUE HERO USER of Da lel id very much like to face this deck
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply