Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune Empty[Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune

more_horiz
Dolls of Fortune

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
[Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune RBxSs5v

Decklist :

Card Choices:

Monsters:

Manju: Its a +1 searcher that allows you to find your missing piece of combo to summon Tarotrei, one of the boss monsters of the deck.

Pot Of Forbidden: Your main way to advance your game state, Either increasing your hand advantage or stopping your opponent plays, or directly take away the important pieces from their hand and at the same time getting knowledge of their cards.

Pre.Princess Arrowslyph: To be honest, she wasn't that useful, its an emergency card for when you don't have the ritual spell or you need to pitch it from grave, i would leave her at 1, to be summoned when needed from coinorma eff.

Pre.Princess Coinorma: The best of the little prediction Princess, Her effs allows you to summon any of your flip monsters from deck and set it, including lvl 5 or higher like shaddol beast or pot of forbbidden, just remember that during the turn you use this eff you can only activate Pre.Princess eff, use it wisely.

Shaddoll Beast: Not much to explain on this one, he is a lvl 5 , and with the high numbers of lvl 4 in the deck makes a perfect combo for tributes for Tarotrei, would bump him up to 2, abuse of his eff re summoning him with falco, draw 2 discard 1, and Synchro For Arcanite magician for an easy pop 2.

Shaddol Dragon: Backrow killer, This deck hates backrow since it stops it from flowing nicely, shaddol dragon helps this, Also his field eff can help you get rid of problematic cards.

Shaddoll Falco: The best shaddoll in this deck, 2 is the perfect number, He open up for so many plays, re summoning your shaddolls from grave to gain even more advantage and summon syncrho monsters to end your opponent, Like trishula, Black rose Dragon Leo etc... Little guy, Big power.

HedgeHog: Your searcher of the deck, either if you need a fusion spell or a shaddol in hand, he can do both, versatile card that allows the player to get combo pieces easily.

Shaddoll Squamata: Its fine at 1, you don't run that many shaddolls so dropping to many to grave would be a problem, he is really versatile so you can use whichever eff you need just by sending him to grave.

Spirit Of Autumn Breeze: Why run 3 of this gurls? Becouse its and easy way to get pot of forbbiden to hand, and at the same time gain a beater which is level 4, opening Xyz And Syncrho plays at the same time, Also like i said before versatility is really important, for example it can also search Beast for an instant lvl 9 combo, Great card overall.

Pre.Princess Tarotrei: The card that makes the deck live, this girl is amazing, it lets you abuse your flip effs monsters and at the same time can stop your opponent plays by having a Book of moon eff on their turn Too, She makes the deck flow so good, if you can keep her on the field for a few turns you will gain so much advantage that your opponent wont be able to do anything.

Spells:

El Shaddoll Fusion: not much explanation, its a quick-spell fusion which is Huge, allowing you to make plays in your opponent turns too like summoning a winda mid combo to paralyze completely their plays.

Foolish Burial: Easy access to any shaddoll eff you need, or Pot of forbidden in grave.

Pre preparation of Rites: Oh boy this card, so good, so freaking good, it lets you go so much +, it gives you your combo pieces for a ritual summon instantly, without any cost at all!, its a free search +1, too good.

Prediction Ritual: Your ritual spell, which also gives you a free search the next turn, if needed you can use twin twister in your opponent turn dropping this as cost, and using it in your turn to search!

Shaddoll Fusion: It lets you summon your Fusion monster for additional control and going plus at the same time!, being able to drop pot of forbidden from deck is amazing, or if needed coinorma can be the food.

Twin Twister: Like i said, this deck hates backrow so twin twister is an incredible choice, remember shaddolls don't trigger out of this eff, since its cost.

Upstart Goblin: Makes your deck thinner and faster, its a combo deck, so you bricking kills you.

Traps:

Shaddoll Core, Great card, overall great, using it as the entire tribute for Tarotrei since its level 9 and at the same time pitching one of your used fusions, is priceless, can be dropped from deck by squamata to pitch a fusion.

Shadow games: Another great card, setting a falco and dropping a beast on your opponent end phase for a draw, then summoning beast again and flipping it in your turn is a beast play,(Im Funny)
This card opens a lot of combos, if you like it a lot you can put it at 2.

Solemn Scolding: My choice for a stun card, I don't run backrow at all since my monsters stun my opponent by themselves, but a surprise scolding can get your enemy by surprise.

Extra deck:

Uh not really proud of it, definitely take out either gristya or the water one for a 3rd sheki

In the extra deck the most important card is shekinaga, your second boss, it stops plays so hard and at the same time gets you pluses by sending shaddolls, its easy re-summonable.

Winda its situational since it doesn't work against all decks, But some decks just cant get over her, be careful since her eff affects you too.

Trishula: My baby boss monsters, once this gurl hits the field the game just turns around in your favor it just destroys your opponent.

Arcanite: easy pop 2 and really easy to summon falco+beast

Black rose: Bomb da field.

Goyo guardian: I had to take it out because its banned T_T, replace it with armades.

Leo: never summoned him, take him out and put a synchro you like, this deck can get basically any level of synchro.

Nothung: Gaga Cowboy in a lvl 6 synchroo and reduces atk at the same time, easy way to end hard games.

Dweller: Rapes really hard some decks.

Castel: Is castel, too good to not run it.

Breaksword: You ran a fairly amount of lvl 3 summoned him once, and it paid off.

Last edited by NightBot on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune EmptyRe: [Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune

more_horiz
I actually find this deck pretty devasting if it has the right hand

gud job fark

description[Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune EmptyRe: [Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
I actually find this deck pretty devasting if it has the right hand

gud job fark

[Pro Decklist] Dolls of Fortune Giphy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply