Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[solved]YGO Salvation Empty[solved]YGO Salvation

more_horiz
Look like salvation has changed however nothing works for me. Can't log in and chat doesn't work, nothing. Is there a contact page.

description[solved]YGO Salvation EmptyRe: [solved]YGO Salvation

more_horiz
Until further notice, YGOSalvation's servers are down. The team is attempting to merge the .exe application with their website, so that players have a choice between playing through that website, or using their software. But, since trying to do this while the servers and software was up was causing more trouble than it was worth, they decided to drop the whole server so they could tinker in peace.

more_horiz
I see and hope they go back to what works. So someway info on when working will happen I hope.Smile I hope the play field can be adjusted to make larger. Why because I did notice it was smaller.

more_horiz
@Jue Viole Grace as know as Irate is part of the development team for salvation so maybe he could lend a hand.

more_horiz
For now we haven't implemented customization since we just want to get the core functionality done, but once we're in the browser we can do just about anything.

Also, @Roach you can stop tagging me, I have all of those notifications disabled.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply