Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA WCQ February 2016 [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+18
HerbalEarl
Drunkion
Linda-Senpai
kenpachi
vasko1234
SilentKatana
zactheking
DDS
Anzo
supdesup
Staxx
CheesusCrust
GuerrieroRosso
PowerNova
Geek94
ntn201
Shameless
Etwizzy
22 posters

descriptionDA WCQ February 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyDA WCQ February 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA WCQ February 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 2qcgs34

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the February Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2016 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the March Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist + Adjusted List - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Participants:

DA / DN / TZ

1) Farkion / Farkion3 / GMT + 3
2)  SilentKatana / SilentKatana / GMT
3) Shameless / CallMeShameless / GMT - 5
4) NTN201 / NTN201 / GMT + 7
5) JC the shadow hunter / JC the shadow hunter / GMT - 4
6) Nightbot / Envoy-Of-Darkness / GMT - 5
7) Linda-senpai / Xerneas / GMT - 5
8 ) Geek94 / Geek94 / GMT - 3
9) PowerNova / PowerNova / GMT - 5
10) GuerrieroRosso / GuerrieroRosso / GMT + 1
11) Kenpachi / ill blud / GMT + 6
12) CheesusCrust / {North}CheesusCrust / GMT + 1
13) zactheking / The Pink Knight  / GMT + 10
14) Herbal Earl / HerbalEarl / GMT
15) supdesup / eloquence' / GMT
16) Vasko1234 / !-No Pain-! / GMT + 2

Swiss standings
http://challonge.com/DAWCQFeb16Swiss

Top cut
http://challonge.com/DAWCCQFebTop

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Swiss ended.. Top cut added!)

descriptionDA WCQ February 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA WCQ February 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
i beat kenpachi 2-0

descriptionDA WCQ February 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA WCQ February 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
@PowerNova Lemme know when you'll be on

more_horiz
Activity Post
GuerrieroRosso hasn't been on for 24hrs

https://i.imgur.com/n1VeZmd.png

more_horiz
2-0 vs PowerNova, gg

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
2-0 vs PowerNova, gg

Confirming GGz bro

more_horiz
Update bracks DDS-kun ;~;

and if this only applies to the top 2, then its pretty much already decided

more_horiz
theres a top 4 se after swiss

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:

Oh, Im still confused as to what the prize is for winning this

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
zactheking wrote:

Oh, Im still confused as to what the prize is for winning this

You qualify for the World Championship tournament by being one of the top 2 duelists. And yes last time most of the people that had won the qualifiers didn't actually show for the WC so yeah... its kinda to experience a real tournament environment in a way.

more_horiz
Another 24hrs GuerrieroRosso hasn't been on

https://i.imgur.com/4ye370V.png

more_horiz
Yea..... I would just give Earl the win since rosso since inactive as of late

and update the bracks ;~;

more_horiz
The swiss rounds have concluded, we will now advance to top cut.

@SilentKatana
@JC the shadow hunter
@Nightbot
@Linda-senpai

Check handy this handy link for your matchups, it includes Both DA and DN names for all participants.

Get you matches done as soon as you can!
I want to wrap this up as swiftly as possible.

more_horiz
Hurry up please with this chaps!

more_horiz
Sucks that I was the last man out Sad

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 to JC

more_horiz
Confirmed ^^

https://i.imgur.com/NtOmkiM.png

more_horiz
Im active

more_horiz
So is Nightbot. It's funny how his sleep schedule makes him not in his timezone technically. Anyhow, I am not here to fool around or spam, you two (used to) meet each other often so what is the problem here?

more_horiz
@NighBot @Linda-Senpai please arrange a time and end this up ^^

more_horiz
This is a new month, dont say ppl are rushing you because this is due last month >.>

so hurry up RAPIDO

more_horiz
Whenever bots on when I log in he's away in chat and doesnt come back =S

more_horiz
this can't go on forever lol, he said the exact same thing as you >.>

If anything, set up a time between you two to duel, please?

more_horiz
@Linda-Senpai just give a time and I'll be there.

more_horiz
I won 2-1 gg https://i.imgur.com/jJM3xYv.png can we move on with our lives now o.o

more_horiz
Confirm.

more_horiz
Well I was dueling JC and he DC an hasnt came back yet

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Well I was dueling JC and he DC an hasnt came back yet

botto messed up my routor

i can dool whenever now

more_horiz
I beat JC 2-0 gg https://i.imgur.com/piMg9VA.png

Tourny is over, you're welcome

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I beat JC 2-0 gg https://i.imgur.com/piMg9VA.png

Tourny is over, you're welcome

confirm

more_horiz
And with that this tournament has officially drawn to a close.

JC the shadow hunter

Linda-senpai

Congratulations to the both of you, you have earned your place in the 2016 Duel Academy World Championship!

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply