Spoiler :
Cybernetic Rampage
Info about deck:Basically this deck's main focus is to push for a lot of damage and otk and even when u don't otk u can still have control over the field.I tried to incorporate a galaxy and synchron engine for faster xyz plays but i also wanted to retain the older cyber dragon feel hence the very agro fusion spam.Basically as i said you try to swarm field with cyber dragons,either go fusion route or xyz route depending on the situation.Ill explain my card choices below showing why they help the deck etc.
Monsters:
3x cyber dragon
3x cyber dragon core
3x cyber dragon drei
3x galaxy soldier
2x quickdraw synchron
3x denko sekka
1x cyber eltanin
1x honest

Spells:
3x upstart goblin
3x powerbond
3x cyber repair plant
1x limiter removal
3x machine duplication
2x tuning
1x darkhole
2x mystical space typhoon
3x overload fusion

Traps:none lol

Extra deck:
2x cyber dragon infinity
2x cyber dragon nova
2x cyber twin dragon
1x constellar pleiades
1x tiras keeper of the genesis
1x wind-up arsenal zenmaioh
1x number 61:volcasaurus
1x cyber end dragon
2x chimeratech overdragon
2x chimeratech rampage dragon

Now ill explain how the deck functions and what are some of the main plays you are gonna be using and such.
MOST IMPORTANT CARDS: 1.Denko sekka:This card saves you.It really does.It ensures that your opponent will just sit there and wait to get nuked.Sure you do have to normal summon but that really doesn't matter as you have many spam options that lead after this

2.Power bond: Your heart and soul of the cyber deck,well at least its the most fun card to use imo.
This is your otk button and u can either choose twin cyber dragon or the new rampage dragon,both will get it done and if u wanna go the extra mile because you are cocky go for cyber end dragon which isnt even hard to pull off due to the next card i will explain

3.Machine duplication:This card is very important.It gives you 2 free cyber dragons from the deck when u have core on the field,then the spam will be real as u go into nova revive that other cyber in ur grave and go to infinity and eat up their stuff oooooor go the fusion route

4.Cyber dragon nova:Nova is usually seen as fodder for infinity,well he can be pretty good on his own.He allows u to further swarm field by special summoning a cyber dragon from your graveyard and you can also banish a cyberdragon on the field so he can go to a whoopin 4100 attack.If opponent nukes him u get to special summon a fusion monster from your extra deck and well usually u go for twin to secure a good amount of damage

5.Cyber dragon Infinity:Need i say more?He chets beyond reason by eating your opponent's stuff and also negating them.A good tactic is to push with nova and after uve done ur plays,xyz into infinity and if u have some weak monster on the field like drei or sth eat them up for further attack boost and then wait to negate ur opponent on their next turn,or u can just eat their stuff up directly and push for damage without doing tactic above.Both work.

6.Cyber eltanin:Aaaaah this guy.This guy erases your opponent's field by simply banishing your machine monsters from your grave.He is good for clearing the field and then u can just go powerbond for game.

7.Cyber repair plant:This card is your searcher in the deck and well its free because of core,since he gives you this card.You can also use this card to search eltanin to clear the field for the otk as i explained above

8.Overload fusion:I really wanted to bring the old cyber feel back and this card is pretty good for going for chimeratech overdragon and push for massive damage.Seeing as you do a lot of detaching and sending to grave you can easily have the materials for it.BUT!The main secret of this card is also getting to summon rampage dragon which lets you nuke your opponent's spells and traps and also gets to attack 2 times by sending 2 cyber dragons from your deck to grave

9.Chimeratech rampage dragon:This guy is really good.You can push for game if you powerbond him,but even if you dont he nukes and attacks twice.You can also use him to send core to grave so then if he gets crushed ud still have core in grave to sp summon you another cyber dragon

10.Cyber dragon core:This should have been the first card to get mentioned lol but oh well.Core gets you cyber repair plant which searches everything in your deck basically and also when he goes to grave and you have no monster u get to sp summon a cyber dragon from you deck

11.Cyber dragon drei:easy access to rank 5 xyx

12.Galaxy soldier:Very easy access to rank 5 xyz and he recycles himself

13.Tuning:Helps you get quickdraw into your hand for those xyz and also if your lucky u get to mill a cyber core which sp summons a cyber dragon which lets u spam field easier

14.Generic rank 5 support like pleiades and volcasaurus which get you out of sticky situations and also genesis cuz big guy and also zenmaioh for backrow hate

THAT WAS MASSIVELY LONG!
Anyway that's the deck and my idea behind it.It's a very aggressive deck but it can also control the field thanks to infinity and denko and eltainin and etc.Hope you enjoy!