Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOur strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls EmptyOur strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls

more_horiz
Heyo guys !
So as a Shaddoll lover, i used to play the deck since April 2015 and sticked with them til november. But well the ban...No the massacre started and killed Shaddoll. Our dear construct is gone, Math is almost gone , El Shaddoll is at 1 , well , all the offensive side of the deck has been killed, leaving us Winda, who is still excellent but not that excellent alone, and Shekhinaga, who will spent her life in defense position.
Well, after making gross offensive builds, i faced someone on DN, Wind-up44 who litteraly crushed me with his dolls, showing me that maining Shaddoll was still a viable option even after the hit.
So this is my attempt to make a Doll build, after the decklists i saw on the internet.
Our strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls EmDJLWu
As you can see, the deck drastically changed. Shaddolls isn't an engine deck anymore, you cant incorporate any engine besides the train that are OCG, so well. Triple armageddon, mathematician, foolish and Sinister SG are here for consistency while a huge trapline will protect winda plays. Hat tricker gives some offensive plays along with bulb and norden for a Naturia Beast / Trishula plays to take the advantage.
I'm planning on playing this In virtual life only, because Trishula is expensive, and Winda is still $6 , and that's expensive considered how murdered is the deck. So i'll stick with that IRL but i want to go on the competitive / warring side with that, like i did before the murder came.
Do you have any tip for me?

descriptionOur strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls EmptyRe: Our strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls

more_horiz
Your deck looks pretty good to me. Shaddolls now look like a deck that I could actually run. 

And well, $6 is not very expensive for a card like Winda, and you can always get cheaper version for an expensive card - there's Mist Wurm. It  was runned in many decks which could summon Synchro 9 before Trishula got unbanned.

descriptionOur strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls EmptyRe: Our strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls

more_horiz
I think the best way to run shaddols right now is Hero+Shaddols, blazeman gives you access to poly if needed or any attribute you want, winda+dark law is a strong combo

more_horiz
Winda + Dark law + Dark Bribe = GG son!

Blaze man gives access to grysta also which is extremely good right now. I myself am a big shaddoll fan, the main reason shaddoll has loSt its power isn't because of Construct but because of the lack of XYZ in the meta (with the exception of PePe). The reason shaddoll where so good was because of BA and Satellarknight relying of XYZ Monsters meaning Shaddoll Fusion was a massive plus because you could fusion from deck for which ever fusion you need plus trigger the effs of the monsters sent resolving in a bug advantage.

more_horiz
Shaddoll werent designed to be an offensive deck to begin with, Konami was smart to kill the offense

more_horiz
I... dont know.... what im doing....  

Our strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls DG7rvIv

more_horiz
farkion wrote:
I... dont know.... what im doing....  

Our strings aren't cut yet : Shaddolls DG7rvIv

please just stop.

more_horiz
i... summoned trish using this deck lolz, my skill is 2 gud

more_horiz
I summon Trish several times a day and once made a rank 9 xyz using it. Gonna take more than that to impress me, sonny.

more_horiz
I net decked decks when I dueled and tweaked them briefly. I don't know much about making a good shaddol deck without a picture but If you understand the rulings and know how to play your deck with ease than it's pretty good.

more_horiz
Lol here's mine. Works pretty well.

https://i.imgur.com/z8JzBE2.png

more_horiz
@Egglim1782 please make you own post since this one is abit dated Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply