Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTotal Event ~ RPG Tournament EmptyTotal Event ~ RPG Tournament

more_horiz
I am posting here also (except the Tournament suggestion section) due to the fact that my main core idea is actually boundless by a tournament structure and can be applied into seemingly any possible Event on Duel Academy.

It is about Event RPG's in a simple yet accurate manner that can capture the players attention and literally create the feeling of the chosen theme, for example Battle City's Tournament. Not a Tournament with some modifications which we name 'Battle City', this has happened too many times I pressume. Instead the Real Battle City feeling and even more than that, as I have found that the possibilities do not stop there. Without any more stalling I attach my original post, here it is.

----------------------------

We can take it to the next level if we want to

A Role Playing Game Tournament - Event. I am talking about something new here

A perfect starting step will be The Battle City Tournament, similar to the one in the YGO series
(Oh the memories...)

What we really need and want is connection. This is why we choose the chat room and similar places from others in the Acedemy. A rpg tournament combines all the fields that members, veterans & new ones are looking for : Interraction + Universe + Dueling

We can provide, without unnecessary complications, a world that with simple yet wise ways covers all those aspects.

Let me explain.

We have been invited into the infamous Domino City, our host Seto Kaiba *bleeeww* himself is staging the Ultimate Adventure for Pro Duelists. There all participants will be given :

- A State of the Art Duel Disk produced by Kaiba Corp, monitoring all Duel Data.
   - An off-limit specific hotel ticket to house the Duelist for the duration of the Games - it will be invoked once the Games end.
   - 2 Locator Cards. The main purpose of the tournament is to Duel others who hold Locator Cards as well. There is no limit into how many cards we can wage in a Duel. Those who run out of Locator Cards are dissqualified. In the other hand those who have 6 Locator Cards are able to track the area and participate in the Finals. There in Elimination Form the Winner gets the chance to Face the Host himself for the Ultimate Prize: Being Crowned King of Games (or Queen ).
These cards can be placed under our name so that they are visible and trackable.

This is the tournament. It can be played and really be enjoyed by the members!
 But that is not enough. We want something more than simple ways to duel more on DN or YGO pro. We need interraction as I said earlier and a sufficient yet simple story to house it.

Now the role-play kicks in.

We have entered Domino City. There we are free to interract with other people, players or even NPC'S, visit places, major areas that have been agreed on ex The Central Square, The Three Skyscrapers. As well as random ones ex a market, a*fruit*bar.

Additional story arcs mini or not can and will be added. Even players that have been dissqualified by the Tournament itself can stay around for the duration of the Games and get involved into the City Universe.

An Organization, for which little is known is methothically expanding it's roots beneath the City to ultimately strike Kaiba Corp, the duelists or even collect the millenium items, the Eqyptian God Cards, we name it.

Players are also able to roam around, for instance, visit a local ice cream shop where they can find other duelists and engage in friendly skirmishes not necessarily for L cards even.

The options are endless here, these simple yet efficient attributes is what mainly new - roaming players look for, a place to spend some of their time in a positive constructive sharing way without having to repeat patterns over and over again. As long as an expedition like this takes place, since we have the No1 must thing: Continuity, from the designers side, people will come and be intrigued by it. Months will pass and these events will take a form like a real organism, where newcomers will join & stay more than the past and be willing for more.
 Why? Because it is something new and efficient. I would join a fellow site for a thing like that alone, even pay a monthly gaming fee and I'm not the only one who would.

I could run this theme on my own site and even make it Non Yugioh like, but I am not spending time into the net anymore due to other choices.
 Given the right tools, a clear path to walk on and not over excessive rules or unnessecary restrictions this core game can really please members sparking action and human connection at the same time.

descriptionTotal Event ~ RPG Tournament EmptyRe: Total Event ~ RPG Tournament

more_horiz
Is this a joke or an actual tournament suggestion?
 Such savagery this is. Personally; tournaments that will take long, I don't like.

more_horiz
BCT is something fake DA had and our Administrator team wouldn't like to copy them...

more_horiz
Yeha, as I said this is well said and explained. However as Stalker said this might take long.

more_horiz
i support this tourney idea actually it sounds like fun,make it character decks too and itd be quite interesting

more_horiz
Thank you for your suggestion, I've had a look into it and we are already working on a similar event for the new year Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply